Man Utd Vs Tottenham, Sunday 4th Oct - 4.30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They could have had three red cards! Three! They are acting like Lamela grabbed Martial's arm and shoved it in his own face.

Bailly is a dirty piece of shit and so is Shaw. We are lucky to get out with no injuries.

Fuck United.

I can't understand why the Shaw wasn't shown red either by the ref or VAY and why VAR cannot be used to take retrospective action against that twat Marital and Pogba.

Both a pair of cunts.

Shaw tackle on Moura embodies Man U (and our young team a few years back). Want to be good guys, but in the end out of frustration, becoming the opposite of the idealism in the end, but stupid cunts at that. Red card if not for the bias ref.

Who have you lost since finishing strongly in 3rd last term. In my opinion it’s too easy to blame owners / moneymen. I tend to think fans generally need to look more closely at the talent on the pitch and what they are bringing rather than wanting the next shiny toy.

Pogba and Dele as prime examples.
They were never all that. Just throwing money at issue, then realize they have a money issue now.

CoCo gets stuck in and does that shit well. He used his arm across the chest, was a yellow at most. He played a blinder. And to think some thought he should be sold. He is the type of player we need in certain games. He comes on and changes the pace. Very happy to have him still here. Dele... not so much
Ali can learn. I don't see there is much between their quality if not to say Alli has more to his game. It has more to do with mentality and application than ability. Let not pretend CoCo also have low point that is dogshit.

Imagine all the 16s pressing the buy button on FM. Mom screaming and dad just having a cold beer.
Harry Kane

We are building up to it!
For the other teams ahead of us it will be like trying to turn back the fucking tide.

There's a Spurs storm coming and everyone can now see it's power. Proud and happy.
(Desperately trying to get some work done but keep popping in here and watching replays of the goals) 6-1, I mean 6 fucking 1.
:mourhandlaugh:

Last edited:
Taking off Lamela after 45 minutes to protect him from a second yellow (you just know Utd players would be diving if he got within 5 yards) and being able to choose from Lucas or Dele, with Bale watching on from home, what a huge step up that is from last season.

Back
Top Bottom