Man Utd Vs Tottenham, Sunday 4th Oct - 4.30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sky with their normal biased commentary, all about how pathetic and weak Utd were and slow to compliment Spurs on the manner in which they clinically despatched them despite going an early goal down.
In fairness though at the end Gary Neville did say how brilliant it must be for the Tottenham fans watching such a performance and knowing we still had Bale and others to come.

It's been a wonderful time since the Newcastle heartache. I have a feeling there are many, many more such moments to come this season.

No more to say, just going to enjoy the evening and look forward to MOTD 2.

To all my fellow TFC members I say "We did it and we did it with style" enjoy and get ready for more of the same.
:coys: :coys:
Bit out with your 3-1 prediction mate. ;)

Appropriate that Tom Hardy did the documentary narration because we went full Bane today.

tenor.gif

Sky with their normal biased commentary, all about how pathetic and weak Utd were and slow to compliment Spurs on the manner in which they clinically despatched them despite going an early goal down.
In fairness though at the end Gary Neville did say how brilliant it must be for the Tottenham fans watching such a performance and knowing we still had Bale and others to come.

It's been a wonderful time since the Newcastle heartache. I have a feeling there are many, many more such moments to come this season.

No more to say, just going to enjoy the evening and look forward to MOTD 2.

To all my fellow TFC members I say "We did it and we did it with style" enjoy and get ready for more of the same.
:coys: :coys:
Damn straight my friend , We don't get enough days like this , And as for Sky there biased opinions are a disgrace .

Back
Top Bottom