Man Utd Vs Tottenham, Sunday 4th Oct - 4.30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck you Tottenham every time you do good I feel the need to treat myself.....todays treat......
6-B34-BDEA-12-B3-4148-911-A-49-F836-FA6601.jpg

I just pulled the trigger too, thanks Daniel.

01_NKMT0620-00002.jpg

text a mate who supports United (of course, 34 years old living in Suffolk)

“didn’t watch it, heard WE were bad”

State of that reply. That’s your typical United fan. Not a supporter.. a fan. Buys the shirt to play five a side in but clueless

The team is glowing again like under the best Poch and 'Arry days. The difference now is that we have proper depth.

Seems like Mourinho is turning things around. I deffo doubted him.

Up the Spurs!!!

I was worried after the decline under Poch from his brilliant peak, that we had made some bad signings and maybe would fall away under Jose because I wasn't sure he was up to it. I knew we would do okay under him but I expected boring football, lots of draws and negativity. I have been blown away by our transfer business which has been spot on really, finally fixing all the obvious holes (almost) that us fans could see and had been screaming about for years) and I didn't expect 13 goals in two matches, 3 wins and a draw (which by rights deserved to be a win as well) in 4 games over a week and most of all us looking seriously good. Passing the ball really well, fast, being cunts at long last, self belief over respecting the opposition too much, and I love it.

I actually believe we could be very close to the title this year. I can't believe I am saying that because after the first game I thought there was no chance, not even a lucky chance, but we have improved so much and it doesn't look like luck, it looks like genuine improvement. IF we sign the right CB then we honestly have enough quality to challenge this season. So I hope we get the right CB over the line tomorrow. Where we are now is incredible and Jose deserves huge credit.

Tottenham Hotspur manager Jose Mourinho speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live: "Very good, very impressive but not a surprise for me. The result is a surprise, you don’t expect to come here and win 6-1. I could come here 20 more times and not win by the same scoreline.
"It happened because the team is phenomenal and has great character and great confidence. We were the best team for all of the first half, we had to respect the club. We had to respect the history of Manchester United. They never give up. But we managed to get the three points.
"I haven’t watched it yet (Martial's red card) I don’t know, but I have to wait and watch.
"From the top of the club, from the board to the structure. They have given us this squad and without this squad and these options it wouldn’t be possible but it allows us to have these crazy weeks and allows us to rotate. Otherwise we would arrive here naked and not be able to do these things.
"Gareth (Bale) is not injured anymore and will hopefully be back for the next couple of matches."

:mourbringit:

Back
Top Bottom