Man Utd Vs Tottenham, Sunday 4th Oct - 4.30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just wiping away the tears after watching Evra . Poor lamb.
Strange how Evra and Ferdinand suddenly became lifelong Utd supporters after enjoying years of Ferguson dominance.

Well done guys. You deserve it. We are an utter joke right now with Woodward and the Glazers. I want to be positive and gracious in defeat so there you go. I have to get a dig in and say Lamela is a complete shithouse cheat, but you’d have battered us anyway without the red. Son and Kane are something else.

:mourhandlaugh:

I really don’t want this to happen, but if Woodward has a single shred of a clue, how is he not on the phone with Pochettino tonight offering to make him the highest paid coach in the league?

They could have had three red cards! Three! They are acting like Lamela grabbed Martial's arm and shoved it in his own face.

Bailly is a dirty piece of shit and so is Shaw. We are lucky to get out with no injuries.

Fuck United.

Back
Top Bottom