Manchester United @ Old Trafford (Mon 27 Aug)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm on a roll this season having correctly called our first two results.
Sticking my neck out a bit for this one admittedly, but I'm going for Manure 0 - 31 Spurs

:pochshock2:

Need to be lucky with injuries if we're gonna win this one.

It is absolutely crucial for us that Bailly and Lindelof are both fit for this one

Last edited:
United are in a crisis. Low morale, shit manager, frustrated angry fan base. No more Dr Tottenham turning up to make things better, please. We need to stamp on them when they're down.
4-0 Spurs.

United are in a crisis. Low morale, shit manager, frustrated angry fan base. No more Dr Tottenham turning up to make things better, please. We need to stamp on them when they're down.
4-0 Spurs.
If we embarrass them 0 - 4, it will be Dr Tottenham performing surgery. Because we would have removed that cancerous cunt of a manager they have.

Evening all, I've managed to get to up to Manchester for Mondays game but haven't got a way back (mainly due to the train disruption caused by Euston being closed!!). I've even looked at flights.....last one is at 9pm!!

Can anyone suggest a way back after the game Or, even better, offer a lift to London (I'm happy to cover the full fuel costs, as I would have spent it on a train ticket anyway)

Last edited:
4-0 Spurs.

They will be so pumped up next week mate. Our best bet is too pumped.

Shame Wanyama isn't fit but maybe it also becomes a game a snarling Lamela needs to start?

It will be a full blown crisis if ww beat them.

It is Pochettino's time to win a big game.

A week on the training ground, everyone rested and recovered from the WC, back in the swing, a cohesive unit, a supportive and much-admired manager, 100% record, Kane's August monkey clinically removed, VERSUS

A chaotic, disjointed, recently-embarrassed shambles with a miserable, much-maligned manager.

I ask you: what could possibly go wrong?

Evening all, I've managed to get to up to Manchester for Mondays game but haven't got a way back (mainly due to the train disruption caused by Euston being closed!!). I've even looked at flights.....last one is at 9pm!!

Can anyone suggest a way back after the game Or, even better, offer a lift to London (I'm happy to cover the full fuel costs, as I would have spent it on a train ticket anyway)
giphy.gif

2-1 Spurs.

Do you have TFC link explaining yellow and red cards awards and sending off?
No.....
It's just that after I grip another negative doom monger, I suddenly get a yellow card.
There is a little cabal of like minded doom mongers and I'm guessing that it's the same group who retaliate when they see a fellow moaner getting a roasting.
So, just guesswork based on a repetitive pattern

Back
Top Bottom