Manchester United @ Old Trafford (Mon 27 Aug)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Biggest result of Pochettinos tenure IMO. Absolutely fucking MASSIVE result.
Toby, oh my days. I honestly thought we'd seen the last of that type of performance from him at Spurs, what an absolute colossus of a defender. Everyone played well, even Rose who looked a bit shaky at times showed a lot of positives too.
To do that to United and Mourinho in their own back yard, with all the shit that's been said about us in the media, absolutely unreal.
Loving Poch's black suit too. 3 games wearing a suit, 3 wins. He's not messing about this season
:pochohshit::pochohshit::pochohshit:
COYS!!!!

We showed up with a big dick, a pair of low hung balls, and plenty off jizz on tap. Nothing can go wrong when you're packing that in your slacks!
Now that's the BEST Post Match Analysis I've heard all night.... no wonder Sky stuck to covering Man Utd...

TalkSport currently talking up Poch to United and Real Madrid... FUCKING pricks... they just don't recognise a power shift when they see it? Leave it be... Poch and Spurs are here right now!

Tonight's result is an absolute game changer for our club. That's the one that will make people take note of us now it's a proper result from a team that's been knocking on the door for years now. That result will spread all over the globe. A beautiful moment to experience & witness in 34 years worth of support for my club. Nights like this will stay in the memory and I thank the boys for letting us all experience it. A truly great night when the build up was all about United. Rammed it down every fucking throat there is to ram it down. Top class!

Last edited:
He's come out of nowhere tonight & his goal scoring record at Paris in his last season makes me think he can keep it up. What a dark horse I don't think anyone expected that from him tonight. Fucking beautiful!

Jose losing it at a press conference at the moment as well. Gorgeous! Serves him right for treating that doctor like a cunt. Don't let the door close you on your way out Jose, you've well and truly outstayed your welcome in this Country now please fuck off & let Tottenham be the reason you no longer knock about on these shores
Imagine him running down one wing, Son on the other and Harry pulling off the defender (!) with that little Danish wizard pinging the ball all over the shop....

Though I am delighted with the score and the performance ,I still want revenge for the fucking penalty we should have been awarded..

Because I am immensely bitter and petty...

Other than that this evening has been passable.

Well it's been fucking brilliant but I hate to seem grateful!

Imagine him running down one wing, Son on the other and Harry pulling off the defender (!) with that little Danish wizard pinging the ball all over the shop....

With Harry being the beast he is and the artful little Dele chucking it about with his swagger. So many characters, so much talent. People genuinely need to fear us, we can win this thing there's talent, class & warriors from top to bottom than can carve a team open. Let us go under the radar though, I don't mind that if it gets us 10 points clear of the rest ;)

Back
Top Bottom