Manchester United @ Old Trafford (Mon 27 Aug)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

XTXztTS.png
He was pretty incoherent in his post match interview. I don't know what he was talking about.

What a result and more importantly the best start to the season in a good few years and to think Poch’scoaching means the team will be peaking in Dec/Jan could mean this could be an extra special season.

Unfortunately we have Liverpool and Man City to deal with which will be very very tough! Liverpool away in 2-3weeks will be huge.

What a result and more importantly the best start to the season in a good few years and to think Poch’scoaching means we will enjoy peaking in Dec/Jab could mean this could be an extra special season.

Unfortunately we have Liverpool and Man City to deal with which will be very very tough! Liverpool away in 2-3weeks will be huge.

Liverpool is at home

First half was absolutely shocking, but the 2nd we looked like our old selves and it was fairly straightforward. If we win more against the top 6 we'll do incredibly well in the league and cups.

We win the most points out of any team vs 6-17th place. Top 5 and bottom 3 we really struggle. Solve that and we're in for good times.

Just seen the Kane interview on Sky. Interviewer asks about the title, Kane replies "Definitely we have a chance, we are not getting carried away but we are trying to create our own history for the club".

That last bit is the influence of Southgate.

That must have been very difficult Baz.

It was agony as we totally slaughtered them even with Ralph Coates combover

Another one was in the 3-2 at the Boleyn when I was in the middle of the Bobby Moore stand
Couldn’t keep the grin off my face

Supporting Spurs when we get our day in the sunshine I make the most of it so the bottle of Port may get some attention soon!!

Absolutely buzzing

I Fucking love this team

Back
Top Bottom