Marks for Levy/Enic

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Marks

• A Outstanding

• B Good

• C Average

• D Below average

• E Dismal

• F Utter failure

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted good because the club has such a strong financial position due to the infrastructure they had a big part in building. They also got us to the CL and top 4, which did not seem possible when the Sky 4 were at the top.

That said, their underinvestment and lack of foresight ruined the squad we currently have and also accelerated Pochettino’s end. Poch deserves some blame for that as well, but so do the owners. While Joe Lewis is sailing on his 250m yacht around the world, we should remember the lack of funds we used on our squad. Not signing anyone in 2018-19 was a horrendous decision that ended a great era for the club.

That's why they get Good, not anymore or less from me. I’d prefer they sell at this point than stay, mainly because I think they have little interest in making this team a title contender if it doesn’t line their pockets also along the way.
Under levy financially we will always be solid and nothing to worry about, on the football side we won't win a league title or much else in between.

Reassuring, at least, to see that thus far over 80% of the voters aren't blinkered, agenda-ridden idiots.

Presumably the extreme voters won't nut up and make themselves known either.

Under levy financially we will always be solid and nothing to worry about, on the football side we won't win a league title or much else in between.

.....What lies "between" a singular point? .....How's this work? : P

If you're essentially (clumsily) saying we won't win anything under ENIC because of ENIC then don't you think blaming them for losing 3 finals under Poch and a much lauded squad (that many were paranoid about being cherry-picked) is a bit of a stretch?

....To not apportion at least some of the blame on Poch & the players is pure denial.

Reassuring, at least, to see that thus far over 80% of the voters aren't blinkered, agenda-ridden idiots.

Presumably the extreme voters won't nut up and make themselves known either.

.....What lies "between" a singular point? .....How's this work? : P

If you're essentially (clumsily) saying we won't win anything under ENIC because of ENIC then don't you think blaming them for losing 3 finals under Poch and a much lauded squad (that many were paranoid about being cherry-picked) is a bit of a stretch?

....To not apportion at least some of the blame on Poch & the players is pure denial.
Ah talking of idiots I suppose it was inevitable that you would rock up spewing condensending, patronising garbage as usual.
However i have previously stated that poch should of done better with his much lauded squad, but as usual you like to cherry pick for audience purposes.
And you talk about agendas and idiots mmmm look at yourself my good man.

Ah talking of idiots I suppose it was inevitable that you would rock up spewing condensending, patronising garbage as usual.
However i have previously stated that poch should of done better with his much lauded squad, but as usual you like to cherry pick for audience purposes.
You’re a fucking idiot. If you weren’t, your arguments may hold more water, but you just constantly post drivel.

Spare us all the evasive bluster....

What did you mean then?

.....Should be pretty straight forward to explain if I've interpreted your comments incorrectly.

"on the football side we won't win a league title or much else in between."

Friendly reminder this is a forum for discussion/debate;

The 'floor' is yours.....

p.s. Mind if I inquire how you voted?

Being a stingy cunt who doesn't back the best manager we've had in god knows how long who got us multiple champions league positions, title races, and cup finals - A

Shamelessly and disgustingly using the government Furlough scheme like an absolute leech of a greedy cunt - A

Trying to get us into Stratford - F

Charging the most expensive tickets in Europe - A

Handling his PR to win over bootlickers and deploying an eArmy of twats to toe the company line - D (tables are slowly turning)

Managing to get credit for how well Spurs have done on the pitch when in reality it was Poch doing it in spite of him (even then LVG was first choice) - A

Overall that's a B+ I think. Doing well.

Morally they've been pathetic.

Using the Furlough system whilst not reducing players salaries doesn't sit well for me.

The taxpayers are basically ensuring the football players keep their full whack wages.

I fear the excitement and pressure of it all will be too much for me

:sonpoint:

Excitement not being your usual thing; no, I should imagine it would be all a bit too much for you.

Stick with your safe-place of having a moan... You know where you stand there. :dierpochhug:

Excitement not being your usual thing; no, I should imagine it would be all a bit too much for you.

Stick with your safe-place of having a moan... You know where you stand there. :dierpochhug:
Thanks for granting me permission to moan

Case better up his game

There is a new sheriff in town and he means business

Back
Top Bottom