Martin Jol

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BMJ. At the time he used to frustrate me. But now. After looking back since he left, he was fucking brilliant. His run @ 4th in 2005-2006 was an epic experience, came up short but I don’t recall thinking any of our players were phoning it in back then. Fucking shame it ended with the dead hand of Levy.

I think the similarities in personality between Jol and Ange can't be overestimated... (or is it underestimated?)

I think it's why we took to Ange so quickly... Serious Jol vibes (and a similar footballing philosophy) just upgraded and hopefully, more successful in the long run.

Ange IS Jol 2.0

Last edited:
So, he's just copying Jol, mate...
Yeah... Nothing more than a Fucking Jol tribute act, in't'he?!!
:bmj:

There's definitely a 'cuddly Bear' likeability factor at play with both of them...
But with the right amount of edge that I wouldn't wanna piss either of them off!!

Yeah... Nothing more than a Fucking Jol tribute act, in't'he?!!
:bmj:

There's definitely a 'cuddly Bear' likeability factor at play with both of them...
But with the right amount of edge that I wouldn't wanna piss either of them off!!
That's a great shout, funny how I started fancying chubby, balding guys when they were in charge.
I Love You Heart GIF by nobodies.

Back
Top Bottom