Martin Jol

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still love the bloke. Shat on by the club when he ended up manager by default. Was at the Newcastle away game when it was obvious he was getting the bullet and all the fans were still behind him :(
I seem to remember it was the speaking to Newcastle about their managerial vacancy that fucked Levy off most ?

Absolutely you can.
It’s the general feeling, the “togetherness”, the unity.
Under Martin Jol we was tribal as fuck and al stuck together. The fans in the stands were all behind him and it created that buzz.
Every match day was something to look forward to.
We had our first European tours under Jol too if I remember correctly, since 1999!

so I would definitely make a case that you can love a club more depending on who is managing us.
I know what you mean but spurs is spurs to me. I can get what you mean because its fairly poison here at times over management but doesnt change feeling for club

That's a TROLL gif, right??

Dirty TROLL'S gonna TROLL...

Im calling you out....
Either you've inadvertently outed yourself as a Gooner cunt, or are just a Cunt mate... say it ain't so?

what SPURS fan in their right mind would celebrate that??

If you're a smug gloating Gooner, kindly fuck off.
...and on the off chance you're a weird smug gloating Spurs fan, also kindly fuck off... We don't need that kinda anti-'support' on here!

It was a joke (Troll gif as I'm always on about nutritional needs). Good for you on the rest of your empty words.

Was a regular under big Mart, chanted for him plenty, you?

Last edited:
I wouldn't know that... as i'm afraid I don't follow what you're always on about, nutritional needs or not!

But yes, chanted plenty for BMJ... glad to hear you did too and were a regular back then.... you'll remember the pain of that day no doubt... dunno what that has to do with anything mind! Apart from the fact you were there...

I also chanted plenty for Keith Burkinshaw... you? But I guess it's not a 'who got here first' competition!

.,,,anyway, doncha know there's a game on? let's concentrate on that for the next few owls! Love'n'hugs. 1882 x
Dudes nuts. 100% doolally don't take a word he says seriously.

Back
Top Bottom