Mason’s Rats - The Finale - Sunday 23 May @ Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ahh Mrs P. You are wise and you are right. I’ll tell myself I don’t care, but the League Cup final this year has been the only game I really did not want any part of. Never watched and will never ever accept.

But tomorrow might well be the Nadir of things, below West Ham, below Woolwich, below Chelsea. No trophy, no manager and well you know the rest......This is is a truly miserable past 6 months, locked up at home with this terminal decline a viewing spectacle of incompetence and disregard. And come tomorrow....it is best to not care. Not one player (maybe Hugo) cares. Chairman don’t care. Hitchins hates life anyway. I find it hard to connect to anything but grass was always greener memories. It’s no way to live.
I feel your pain 💔
I'll be glad when tomorrow is over, and pray for a better season come the summer.

At Masons age, if it weren't for the injury, he would probably still be on the field. He may be liked but there are a host if more experienced players retiring every year. Most will go into some form of coaching. Masons reputation with piers might not be tainted even with a run in with Levy. His reputation with Boards, chairman and The like would unfortunately be hit hard.
Maybe he would help us more if he went and managed Woolwich !

I feel your pain 💔
I'll be glad when tomorrow is over, and pray for a better season come the summer.
I don't think I've ever looked forward to international football so much.

The worst part is, and I hope it's not true, but when we do come back, I don't know if I'm willing to put myself through the same thing, especially if Kane does leave and we don't appoint a DOF so Levy is in charge.

I have zero expectations tomorrow and I'm honestly not concerned about the result. If we win, we probably go to the Europa Conference unless West Ham somehow slip up. If we lose, maybe Woolwich have to go to Europa Conference which would be helpful to us next year.

On the other hand, Leicester winning could knock Chelsea or LFC out of the CL which would be great.

Woken up and the bipolar pendulum has swung like King Kong's dick to positive. Looking forward to this. Let's run fucking rampant like that crazy 5-4 against them at the end of the 2018(?) season. Get that ugly 7th place so our youngsters can buy their toothpaste in Siberia, and we arse-fuck the gooners yet another year. COYS!

Pulling out teeth would be more joyful than watching Spurs today. Literally don’t care because Westham will get the point needed at least to grab the last Europa spot. We won’t beat Leicester anyway. Don’t want us in 7th , as that awful Europa conference is not worth even mentioning. What a heap of shit. Rather finish 8th and fuck this season off. Not long to go until we finally see the back end of it, wooooohooooo

Back
Top Bottom