Match officials: Bent, incompetent or just trying to do their best.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Richard Arlison Richard Arlison states Romeros was a yellow and Dunks a red.

No I didn't.

You are a bullshitter that's been caught bullshitting.

I said if Romero was a red then so was Dunk.

And I said that because Ange just said the same. There have been 6 or 7 tackles since Romero that haven't been treated the same way. A few of them with us on the receiving end. Danilo was EXACTLY the same as Bissouma's VAR review red card. This is an objective fact mate.

No I didn't.

You are a bullshitter that's been caught bullshitting.

I said if Romero was a red then so was Dunk.

And I said that because Ange just said the same. There have been 6 or 7 tackles since Romero that haven't been treated the same way. A few of them with us on the receiving end. Danilo was EXACTLY the same as Bissouma's VAR review red card. This is an objective fact mate.
no unfortunately you're the bullshitter. Your initial post was:

"There’s worse follow through every week that goes unpunished".

You then referenced Lewis Dunks challenge as one of them later in the thread. So you stated numerous times after the Chavski game that Romeros was not a red and he should have got a yellow.

Right so if he deserved a yellow and Dunks was worse (in your opinion) then what other card is there to give?

At least others are saying its the equivalent but that wasn't your initial argument until you started gradually backtracking.

no unfortunately you're the bullshitter. Your initial post was:

"There’s worse follow through every week that goes unpunished".

You then referenced Lewis Dunks challenge as one of them later in the thread. So you stated numerous times after the Chavski game that Romeros was not a red and he should have got a yellow.

Right so if he deserved a yellow and Dunks was worse (in your opinion) then what other card is there to give?

At least others are saying its the equivalent but that wasn't your initial argument until you started gradually backtracking.

You are collecting and loosely connected posts to back up your bullshit now.

IN THIS THREAD that i can't be fucked to quote because everyone read it, you said Dunk was on the foot.
Video and image breakdown shows it wasn't.

Thanks for playing and goodbye. Hopefully we don't do this again.

You are collecting and loosely connected posts to back up your bullshit now.

IN THIS THREAD that i can't be fucked to quote because everyone read it, you said Dunk was on the foot.
Video and image breakdown shows it wasn't.

Thanks for playing and goodbye. Hopefully we don't do this again.
yep all over the place as I guessed. "loosely connected posts" hahah. You stated Romeros is a yellow and Dunks was worse.

Your argument was never that they were equivalent but you gradually started moving it to that when you saw the general consensus on here was that they were equal.

At least I have the conviction to stick to my belief and not try to sway after seeing the original point that there have been worse challenges weekly that have gone unpunished is fucking bogus beyond belief.

You're the bullshitter now accept it and move on.

I just thought of it… why do we need var !
Why cannot the match day ref on the pitch go to the monitor?
Then it’s still only his opinion. No need for this nonsense of two extra muppets in an office.
Let the ref watch a 5 second clip from two angles … that’s it. It would be quick and clear.
Sure most ground now have huge screens blast it up on that like.

I just thought of it… why do we need var !
Why cannot the match day ref on the pitch go to the monitor?
Then it’s still only his opinion. No need for this nonsense of two extra muppets in an office.
Let the ref watch a 5 second clip from two angles … that’s it. It would be quick and clear.
Sure most ground now have huge screens blast it up on that like.
The problem is that the Refs in the premier league are either corrupt or completly incompetent. Look at Michael Oliver at the weekend he somehow missed the foul on Ben Davies even when you see he reacts to Rice Kicking him in the balls. Then look at the penalties gifted to Chelsea in quite a few cases where there is almost no contact.

The problem is that the Refs in the premier league are either corrupt or completly incompetent. Look at Michael Oliver at the weekend he somehow missed the foul on Ben Davies even when you see he reacts to Rice Kicking him in the balls. Then look at the penalties gifted to Chelsea in quite a few cases where there is almost no contact.
I agree, look at the ones given against s at Brentford and the travesty of a decision against Southampton in stoppage time last season

Back
Top Bottom