Match officials: Bent, incompetent or just trying to do their best.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That one was high. I suppose they decided the level of impact wasnt severe and he pulls out last second? I dunno.

That was high and Dunks wasn't.

Ok mate, lets do this.

Even if you look for the screenshot where Kulusevski's ANKLE starts to buckle from the contact, can you seriously claim this is on the foot and not the ankle?:

View: https://imgur.com/a/QKMSYZx

Even that is ignoring that you can see the muscle moving on Kulusevski's calf from contact a few frames before that and anyone can see Dunk's motion is taking him from up to down.

Impressive levels of denial if you still come back and claim this is on the foot. Lets see...

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Ok mate, lets do this.

Even if you look for the screenshot where Kulusevski's ANKLE starts to buckle from the contact, can you seriously claim this is on the foot and not the ankle?:

Even that is ignoring that you can see the muscle moving on Kulusevski's calf from contact a few frames before that and anyone can see Dunk's motion is taking him from up to down.

Impressive levels of denial if you still come back and claim this is on the foot. Lets see...

Ankle has never been considered a high challenge ever (you labelled Dunks challenge high right). You're moving the goalposts/argument by focusing in on whether or not it connected with his foot or ankle and intentionally missing the point that the challenge wasn't a "high challenge" like Romero's.

Danilos I concede is a high challenge which I didn't remember it being. If you can't see that GENERALLY speaking refs are basing red card decisions on whether or not it was a high follow through (as well as other factors) then that's on you.

Ankle has never been considered a high challenge ever (you labelled Dunks challenge high right). You're moving the goalposts/argument by focusing in on whether or not it connected with his foot or ankle and intentionally missing the point that the challenge wasn't a "high challenge" like Romero's.

Danilos I concede is a high challenge which I didn't remember it being. If you can't see that GENERALLY speaking refs are basing red card decisions on whether or not it was a high follow through (as well as other factors) then that's on you.
The first screenshot I shared was high and that’s where the contact started.

I just shared the screenshot of the ankle starting to buckle to show you it wasn’t the foot.

You said foot. Was it on the foot?

The first screenshot I shared was high and that’s where the contact started.

I just shared the screenshot of the ankle starting to buckle to show you it wasn’t the foot.

You said foot. Was it on the foot?
and you said high. Like I said you keep focusing in on foot (which the majority of the contact was on foot. I concede that some contact was on ankle but again the point stands:

Refs are generally giving red cards to follow throughs that they deem high and yellows for lower follow through. If you can't admit that then that's fine and we move on.

and you said high. Like I said you keep focusing in on foot (which the majority of the contact was on foot. I concede that some contact was on ankle but again the point stands:

Refs are generally giving red cards to follow throughs that they deem high and yellows for lower follow through. If you can't admit that then that's fine and we move on.

It was high when the contact was made.

You said foot

And there it is.

Credit to you for not calling me tin foil hat and seeing it for what it is.

Others will eventually realise the premier league is no different than WWF wrestling.

Then there are others that still think wrestling is real.

Perfect example:

A laughing emoji for a clip of tolerated cheating that advantaged one team over the other? This isn’t the behaviour you’d expect from a supposedly impartial league that represents each of its members equally.
Deleted tweet. What was it? I'm cold here in NZ at the moment so boiling my urine would be helpful in a southerly.

Also paid the price of not playing for a club with friends in the media that control the narrative about who he is

I wonder if the VAR booth has the SSN feed in there with commentary and when a tackle goes in people like Neville make a noise that wake VAR up. Every time Romero farts it's "oooooooh".

Just watched that bent corrupt twat Webb trying to handwave away the poor decisions VAR made against Forest.

Notice how "Mutual contact" is the word being used by VAR here, that's the same language they used earlier in the season during one of our games to deny us a penalty as well, I forget what game it was.

I honestly don't know how anybody can deny the bias and quite frankly, cowardly cheating that the officials are taking part in at this point.

There needs to be a full investigation from a third party that the PL are unaware of to expose what is happening behind the scenes at this point because it feels like it's just rigged for drama and ratings.

I think it was called 'mutual holding' to deny our pen but when Son iirc was being held in a bear hug it was fucking ridiculous. It's laughable anyone defends this shit really.
Where would we be with 6 or 8 more pens?
Gil elbow to the head or face and no problem, it's his fault for being so small. Couldn't do that do Bernado Silva and not concede a pen.

Got fucked big time against chavs, scum last game. In between those we played most games where it's open season on us, opposition regularly have players commiting 6 or more fouls while we get booked for practically nothing sometimes. Udogie and Sarr have had this. Bisouma 2nd yellow for diving and he got up straight away and did not sell anything. Only us ffs. Dawson (wolves)twice did UFC takedowns on Son, iirc they were not even fouls! Bentancur, Maddison injured as direct result of opposition fouls, Maddison's ankles were targeted specifically 6 times by chav cunts. Thanks Pochettino you massive cunt.

Sorry for my rant, I agree with you, the memory of that no pen triggered me. Ironically it was against Forest I think, possibly even Yates commited the foul, hard to remember clearly since he did commit so many 😂 🙏

Deleted tweet. What was it? I'm cold here in NZ at the moment so boiling my urine would be helpful in a southerly.

I wonder if the VAR booth has the SSN feed in there with commentary and when a tackle goes in people like Neville make a noise that wake VAR up. Every time Romero farts it's "oooooooh".

Tweet was the official premier league account posting a laughing emoji at Ben White cheating and trying to undo Vicario's gloves at a corner.

The VAR room and audio... I can say for 99% sure they won't be getting the sky commentary because that will go out on a delay. Cameras on the pitch go to a truck outside the stadium with a producer and director in it. From there it goes to a satellite and then hits your screen with a 5min (ish) delay. The commentary will be in the stadium so it also goes pitch to the truck and then satellite but the VAR room needs to get the feed fully live without any delay. If they did receive the sky commentary it would likely be after they have made a decision.
If that makes sense?

The official Premier League twitter page posted a tweet laughing that Ben White was interfering with Vicario's gloves at a corner (pulling them or undoing the straps) - and I think it was one of the corners we conceded a goal from.

post that Dunk challenge on a neutral (non victim mentality everyone is against us) forum and call it a high follow through and see the response.

If you can't see the difference between the Dunk and Romero challenge that's up to you (actually you can see the difference ...you labelled Dunks challenge worse looool).

Only on here is contact on ankle/foot considered high (unless its a spurs player where it would suddenly be considered low). If you want to see an actual high follow through then reference Romeros and Danilos against us.

post that Dunk challenge on a neutral (non victim mentality everyone is against us) forum and call it a high follow through and see the response.

If you can't see the difference between the Dunk and Romero challenge that's up to you (actually you can see the difference ...you labelled Dunks challenge worse looool).

Only on here is contact on ankle/foot considered high (unless its a spurs player where it would suddenly be considered low). If you want to see an actual high follow through then reference Romeros and Danilos against us.

Contact started on his calf mate.

You started saying it was only foot so lost all credibility.

Ok mate, lets do this.

I kept clicking on the play button wondering why it wasn't fucking playing 😆 😆

Back
Top Bottom