Match officials: Bent, incompetent or just trying to do their best.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And there it is.

Credit to you for not calling me tin foil hat and seeing it for what it is.

Others will eventually realise the premier league is no different than WWF wrestling.

Then there are others that still think wrestling is real.

Perfect example:

A laughing emoji for a clip of tolerated cheating that advantaged one team over the other? This isn’t the behaviour you’d expect from a supposedly impartial league that represents each of its members equally.

One thing that Jose said which typifies us is that we're just too naive, we need to be a bunch of intelligent cunts, that's how you play along in this league and that's how you win, look at Man City for example, they're the kings of knowing when to shithouse.

That's why I don't think we should cry and moan at refs because it's about time we did it ourselves to the point where people start to take notice, we need to be shameless.

One thing that Jose said which typifies us is that we're just too naive, we need to be a bunch of intelligent cunts, that's how you play along in this league and that's how you win, look at Man City for example, they're the kings of knowing when to shithouse.

That's why I don't think we should cry and moan at refs because it's about time we did it ourselves to the point where people start to take notice, we need to be shameless.

Also agree.

And we need to be nastier. 6 different chavski players took a piece out of Maddison in the home game before he went off injured.

That absolutely needs to happen to Palmer on Thursday.

Apart from when it's against Spurs, of course.

Danilo got a yellow for doing just that against us.

And what about Eddie Nketiah trying to break Vicario's legs early in the season - only given a yellow for the clearest out of control and dangerous lunge you could imagine?

What concerns me with the Davies/Rice penalty, is that Michael Oliver clearly saw the incident and then immediately says to the VAR "I don't think he sees him coming Jarred. He tries to clear the ball".

This would indicate that he knew Rice kicked Davies, but because Rice was trying to kick the ball then in Oliver's mind its not a foul.

WTF.

Oliver's supposed to be the best ref but he's dog shite. Worse still the prick has an ego which makes him think every decision he makes is correct. He was awful on Sunday

What concerns me with the Davies/Rice penalty, is that Michael Oliver clearly saw the incident and then immediately says to the VAR "I don't think he sees him coming Jarred. He tries to clear the ball".

This would indicate that he knew Rice kicked Davies, but because Rice was trying to kick the ball then in Oliver's mind its not a foul.

WTF.

In other words he’s looking for a grey area in the interpretation of the laws that allows him not to give it.

Have they fuck

There’s worse follow through every week that goes unpunished.

You are in denial my friend.
what am I in denial about???

show me examples of follow through that was as high as Romeros and I'll admit it. I've criticised the PGMOL many times recently and stated that I think certain refs are corrupt so what am I in denial about.

A laughing emoji for a clip of tolerated cheating that advantaged one team over the other? This isn’t the behaviour you’d expect from a supposedly impartial league that represents each of its members equally.
Only just noticed it was the official Premier League account. The league is an absolute joke.

Back
Top Bottom