Match officials: Bent, incompetent or just trying to do their best.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

what am I in denial about???

show me examples of follow through that was as high as Romeros and I'll admit it. I've criticised the PGMOL many times recently and stated that I think certain refs are corrupt so what am I in denial about.
There have been half a dozen follow through as bad or worse.

Someone already tagged you in one.

Dunk on Kulusevski was much worse and injured him

There have been half a dozen follow through as bad or worse.

Someone already tagged you in one.

Dunk on Kulusevski was much worse and injured him
Dunk was foot.

I'm not debating what follow through is worse...I'm stating the PGMOL send players off when the follow through is high and yellow card them when follow through is on foot.

what are you talking about????

I'm asking to see a video on an incident to see if it was above foot. Romeros was above foot (factual) so just want tonsee if danilos compares.

Dunk was above foot

Danilo was above foot

I've seen a chelsea player go above foot and not get sent off. name escapes me atm

They wanted to crack down on it but then realized they were going to set an unwanted record for red cards so quietly changed the interpretation they are going with mid season imo

Mate it's high on the ankle and then he rakes down and through.

You are in denial.
can you tell the difference between that and Romero?

You called the dunk one high then proceeded to change it to "high on ankle" haha.

Show me some that was as high as romeros and the player got a yellow. If you can't see that they are red carding high follow through and yellow carding low ones then you're in denial (or simply want to paint a picture that we have been treated harshly).

You called the dunk one high then proceeded to change it to "high on ankle" haha.

Show me some that was as high as romeros and the player got a yellow. If you can't see that they are red carding high follow through and yellow carding low ones then you're in denial (or simply want to paint a picture that we have been treated harshly).

If Dunk was a yellow so was Romero.

Found clip of the Danilo tackle on Lo Celso on reddit.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/coys/comments/1bytios/danilo_tackle_on_lo_celso_yellow_card_given/

it really doesn't but whatever makes you happy (hence why I previously said still pics are deceiving).

no way what GIF by AS Roma

Back
Top Bottom