Match Ratings - Swansea (H)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've been supporting the club for longer than 5 minutes sunshine, I've seen the best striker in the world play for the club, so I think my expectations are likely to be grounded, real and resonable.

OH i do love those Supporters of a club who take a personal offense to a POV that counter's there own..........

Yo Dip_shite...........Been a fan of the THFC for 10+ years now........So spare me your drivel of minimizing my POV b/c I'm not a geriatric dinosaur who witnessed the great Double from '61......LOL.

OH i do love those Supporters of a club who take a personal offense to a POV that counter's there own..........

Yo Dip_shite...........Been a fan of the THFC for 10+ years now........So spare me your drivel of minimizing my POV b/c I'm not a geriatric dinosaur who witnessed the great Double from '61......LOL.

that makes 2 of us then
I think there's only one dipshit in this conversation, and he ain't sat at my keyboard

I take no personal offence to your point of view - I'm just appalled at the (lack of) quality of it.

But its a free world, if you want to parade your ignorance in public, knock yourself out.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This thread here is Match Ratings for the Spurs / Swansea fixure from yesterday......

What does his overall contribution to the club and his performances outside of yesterday have to do w/ his Match rating from yesterday ? LMAO

you are the one who wants to bench the clubs top scorer

who are you laughing your arse off at?

that makes 2 of us then
I think there's only one dipshit in this conversation, and he ain't sat at my keyboard

I take no personal offence to your point of view - I'm just appalled at the (lack of) quality of it.

But its a free world, if you want to parade your ignorance in public, knock yourself out.

Ignorance ?

O where O where am I being ignorance w/ my POV ??

Again, this is a Thread for Match Ratings on Players vs Swansea

Defoe had a poor game.........

Couldn't hold up the ball at all

And missed 2 cupcakes where he was alone on goal.............

Old Man River............isn't it time for your afternoon nap ?

Got ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ?

When I took over the match ratings task from LLB Part Deux one of his rules was to ignore extreme ratings, i.e. someone giving a player a rating of 1-2 or 9-10 if it's clear across ratings that it's an isolated one.

After some deliberation I decided not to follow this rule as an opinion is an opinion and should be respected regardless of whether I agree with it or not, however in this instance I feel I should at least ask if you are happy to stick by your 10 for Dembele and/or 1 for Defoe before I add your score to the spreadsheet.

Hope this does not offend.

I can't mark Dembele up, I can still mark Defoe down........ask me once more and I'm tempted to give him zero

He's apparently an 'out and out goalscorer' - but he missed countless chances, Demebele at one point nearly scored for him and he still fucked it up.

I can't mark Dembele up, I can still mark Defoe down........ask me once more and I'm tempted to give him zero

He's apparently an 'out and out goalscorer' - but he missed countless chances, Demebele at one point nearly scored for him and he still fucked it up.

I round up 0s to 1s as its a 1 to 10 rating but ok, point taken.

Where did I say bench him vs Swansea ? LMAO

I just gave him a terrible Match Rating for a terrible performance..............

Cue your Old Man panties in a bunch.

you might wear panties mate but I don't
why are you obsessed about my age? Does it scare you or something, or do you think its an issue to me?

look at your scoring for the game, which you justified by saying he needs to be dropped

I'd say that you know jack shit about football
you certainly know jack shit about Tattenhaam Hatspurs

what a merchant

Ignorance ?

O where O where am I being ignorance w/ my POV ??

Again, this is a Thread for Match Ratings on Players vs Swansea

Defoe had a poor game.........

Couldn't hold up the ball at all

And missed 2 cupcakes where he was alone on goal.............

Old Man River............isn't it time for your afternoon nap ?

Got ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ?
are you in puberty yet?
FFS

cupcakes.........

Some good talk about Defoe going on here so far. I forget who posted the stats but Defoe has roughly the same numbers he did all of last year in terms of goals and % of chances made in a similar amount of minutes. It may seem he is playing better but he is not. He is also wildly inconsistent here are his whoscored.com match ratings to date: http://www.whoscored.com/Players/2837/Fixtures/Jermain-Defoe

They have "Through-balls" listed as one of his strengths and "Passing" as one of his weaknesses

Back
Top Bottom