Match thread: Reading vs Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

myname said:
did anyone realized since the first few games, there's hardly any one touch pulsating football... nowadays the flow seems to be slowed down dramatically...passes are either backwards or sidewards...

There is no need to run around a bit. We have a tactician.

Defoe must get bored of apologising to his team mates. Got some form of shooting tourettes...

"COCK PISS.... sorry everyone"

Great 25 minutes. Reading got more into the game the last 20 minutes. This game should have been won by now but encouraging performance so far at least.

Ade on second half pls. I know Defoe has scored, but I just feel we need a little more creativty up front. We should be a few goals up at the moment. They were shit first half hour.

For a while there it looked like we were starting the panic-and-concede-a-scrappy goal routine early. If we score a second goal instead I'm not sure my brain will be able to process it.

I know Defoe scored, but he's fucked up more opportunities than he's worth. After Bale's run down the left and pass to him, he left Gylfi wide open in the interest of his terrible shot.

Back
Top Bottom