Match thread: Reading vs Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sean said:
Kalyl said:
Sean said:
Walker said on soccer am that he's been trying to arrange a race between him, Bale, Kaboul and Lennon but none them have agreed to.
what absolute chickens the lot of them (bar Walker who wants it!)
need to add Huddletrain, Townsend, pritchard and dembele to that race though!
Spurs could film it and put it up on the OS, could also tie in a betting firm so we could all place bets. :smile:
well we do have a betting partner :bae:

They could replace the starters gun with the sound of Lennon's hamstring snapping.

Huddlestone I'd say is faster over 100m than Townsend, Lennon and Walker, not sure about Bale though.

Would be interesting, just make sure you warm up properly first though lads yeah?

I can't believe this conversation has got this far. Walker is obviously the fastest player in the team. Anyone who thinks otherwise, let alone that Huddlestone is faster needs their head checked.

hellomiles said:
I can't believe this conversation has got this far. Walker is obviously the fastest player in the team. Anyone who thinks otherwise, let alone that Huddlestone is faster needs their head checked.

Really? :brad:

penpen said:
Strangely I could have sworn I read somewhere that the whole team had a race and Hudd was the surprise winner. I would be eternally grateful if someone could find the source of this so I can prove I am not unwittingly making up bits of implausible Spurs trivia...

Yeah it's well known, happened in the Jol era. Pretty sure it was first to 50.
At the end of it they gave him a trophy as well.

416PdVw--lL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom