Match thread: Reading vs Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In the first half but the second half he was caught in possession a few times and misplaced a handful of relatively simple passes.

Or at least I thought but I did begin drinking in earnest around the half hour mark so could well have been a little off.

Was watching the game via a stream that has a belgian chatroom , bunch of negative cunts kept on saying Dembele and Vertonghen were both having very poor games

I feel like a snob for loathing the fact that since both joined spurs everybody has an opinion of my club in my country lol

Belgian Spur said:
Was watching the game via a stream that has a belgian chatroom , bunch of negative cunts kept on saying Dembele and Vertonghen were both having very poor games

I feel like a snob for loathing the fact that since both joined spurs everybody has an opinion of my club in my country lol

Give them a slap, if you happen to see them somewhere. Dembele and especially Vertonghen both were lethal! :vert: :dembele:

Blanchflower said:
LegenDerrySpur said:
[tweet]http://twitter.com/rafvdvaart/status/247682420596416512[/tweet]

i love rafa

Please come back Rafa......say it was all a big mistake.......please

Just a little excerpt from the Bundesliga table

17th Hamburger SV, Played 3, Won 0, Draw 0, Lost 3, For 2, Against 6, Goal Difference -4, Points 0

(there are only 18 teams in the Bundesliga)

:vdvcry:

Huddlestone takes out 4 Reading players with a rather clever dummy
0cbFp.gif

philyjc said:
rcordell1 said:
Huddlestone takes out 4 Reading players with a rather clever dummy [ Image ]

:ledleylick: :avbdamn:

He may not have pace but if he can do stuff like that who needs It, I want some more of that from the :hudd:

Strangely I could have sworn I read somewhere that the whole team had a race and Hudd was the surprise winner. I would be eternally grateful if someone could find the source of this so I can prove I am not unwittingly making up bits of implausible Spurs trivia...

penpen said:
philyjc said:
rcordell1 said:
Huddlestone takes out 4 Reading players with a rather clever dummy [ Image ]

He may not have pace but if he can do stuff like that who needs It, I want some more of that from the :hudd:

Strangely I could have sworn I read somewhere that the whole team had a race and Hudd was the surprise winner. I would be eternally grateful if someone could find the source of this so I can prove I am not unwittingly making up bits of implausible Spurs trivia...

Beating Bale and Lennon? :sandro: I don't believe that unless they had a Formula 1 race or something :ap:

Walker said on soccer am that he's been trying to arrange a race between him, Bale, Kaboul and Lennon but none them have agreed to.

Sean said:
Walker said on soccer am that he's been trying to arrange a race between him, Bale, Kaboul and Lennon but none them have agreed to.
what absolute chickens the lot of them (bar Walker who wants it!)
need to add Huddletrain, Townsend, pritchard and dembele to that race though!

penpen said:

Chasing the ice cream van?

chimaira said:
penpen said:
philyjc said:

Beating Bale and Lennon? :sandro: I don't believe that unless they had a Formula 1 race or something :ap:

Maybe they were all falling?

Kalyl said:
Sean said:
what absolute chickens the lot of them (bar Walker who wants it!)
need to add Huddletrain, Townsend, pritchard and dembele to that race though!
Spurs could film it and put it up on the OS, could also tie in a betting firm so we could all place bets. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom