Match Thread: S.S. Lazio - Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Avi B mentioned earlier Ladesma is a old favourite of his - keep an eye on him tonight

Klose would give Gallas a hard time in the air - I hope Dawson starts ahead of him

ArcspacE said:
Avi B mentioned earlier Ladesma is a old favourite of his - keep an eye on him tonight

Klose would give Gallas a hard time in the air - I hope Dawson starts ahead of him
I reckon Klose would give the pair of them the run around! I want the quicker Caulker/JV to take him out of the play!

Could anyone tell me how many hours until kick-off? World clocks and converters are the bane of my life..

ArcspacE said:
thedutchman said:
Caulker for me...I'd be playing him ahead of Gallas in the league as well

Then who goes out wide at LB? Vertonghen?

Stick with Naughton - I wasn't as impressed with him as some on Sunday but the lad deserves some game time and we should back him to be the back up. Walker-Caulker-Vert-Naughton

So does anyone know if the daily fail's lineup today has any truth to it?

(4-2-3-1)

Lloris

Caulker Vertonghen
Walker Naughton

Huddlestone Sandro

Lennon Dembele Bale

Dempsey

red_WHITE&BLUE said:
So does anyone know if the daily fail's lineup today has any truth to it?

(4-2-3-1)

Lloris

Caulker Vertonghen
Walker Naughton

Huddlestone Sandro

Lennon Dembele Bale

Dempsey

There is NEVER any truth in the Daily Fail

For the first time since the Seville match I anticipate a great atmosphere for a Thursday night.

I'm hoping the supporters desire to win this tournament is found in the players, too, and if it isn't then I hope the stands provide inspiration because a fourth European trophy would be a superb addition to our cabinet.

Getting pretty gutted I can't be there now, love European nights.

Gonna be an unsociable cunt and sit in my room watching it. Shaping up to be a cracker!

Back
Top Bottom