Matt Doherty

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Based on this season we should seriously think about moving him on. He's been woeful.

If we can get our money back might be best to let him go because right now he's not good enough to be a back-up right back let alone a first choice.

Based on this season we should seriously think about moving him on. He's been woeful.

If we can get our money back might be best to let him go because right now he's not good enough to be a back-up right back let alone a first choice.
Agree. Looks so bad. There's nothing to his game that I can see he does well. Slow, ponderous, can't cross, can't get to the byline, weak, etc. Makes Aurier look like Cafu.

Who'd buy him though? He'd probably be decent for Yeovil but I can't imagine anybody in the PL looking at him this season and thinking he's a must have, much less pay what we did for him. He looks permanently depressed, like he's just on the pitch to try to earn some flour for his gulag cell mates.

Who'd buy him though? He'd probably be decent for Yeovil but I can't imagine anybody in the PL looking at him this season and thinking he's a must have, much less pay what we did for him. He looks permanently depressed, like he's just on the pitch to try to earn some flour for his gulag cell mates.
Gooner isn't he..don't they need a right-back? I wouldn't normally want to do business with them but in this case it would be most amusing to palm him off on them.

Can't say I took much notice of him at Wolves but surely he wasn't this bad, was he? Thought we were getting a proven PL player who'd slot right in and be solid. Instead we've got an absolute plodder who makes Corluka look fast and threatening. £15m? Daylight robbery.

Just seen the 2nd goal again
he misplaced a pass which lead to them getting the ball
Also he is with Lingard and then stops tracking him. He just ball watches. Pathetic.

That trio of Dier Sanchez Doherty must never see the Premier league field again

Just seen the 2nd goal again
he misplaced a pass which lead to them getting the ball
Also he is with Lingard and then stops tracking him. He just ball watches. Pathetic.

That trio of Dier Sanchez Doherty must never see the Premier league field again
One of the biggest fuck ups yesterday was changing Tanganga @ HT for him, immediately conceded a goal down he's side.

Back
Top Bottom