Matt Doherty

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

14 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses with Kane up top.

5 wins, 0 draws, 1 loss with Carlos Vinicius up top.

12 wins, 7 draws, 5 losses with Lloris in goal

8 wins, 1 draw, 0 losses with Hart in goal
Thanks for taking the time to post those stats.
Can you just update TFC as to the number of times you pursed your lips and congratulated yourself while compiling and posting them?

Can you just update TFC as to the number of times you pursed your lips and congratulated yourself while compiling and posting them?
It really doesnt take that long to check stats. You go on any website that has the fixtures for when a player has played. You count for both player in under 2 minutes and done.

I imagine it took me as long as it took you to compile stats showing Doherty has been involved in pretty much the same games as Hart and Vinicius.

So - shall we bring Hart into the team?

Don't you dare let me post stats showing that Davinson Sanchez should be starting based on the fact we rarely lose when he plays...

I imagine it took me as long as it took you to compile stats showing Doherty has been involved in pretty much the same games as Hart and Vinicius.

So - shall we bring Hart into the team?

Don't you dare let me post stats showing that Davinson Sanchez should be starting based on the fact we rarely lose when he plays...
Dew it

With Doherty he seems to lack the ability.
Pay close attention. When the ball is switched to him he nearly always heads it or plays a first time pass in situations a better FB (or even Serge) would control it and then drive forwards or play it. He doesn't trust his ball control. That's a big deal for a team who has to break teams down.

I just love the inter net. Got to have a camp huh, team this or team that. Here it is folks Aurier sucks Doherty Sucks and blows. It is perfectly possible to acknowledge these facts, the world will not end and recognising one dose not make you incapable of appreciating the other. Not everything is binary. In a sensible world Pochettino buys Pereria or Jose gets Castagne and neither of the two (may I remind yall Woolwich supporting!)halfwits gets within a mile of our team.

Back
Top Bottom