Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So his sole requisite as the manager was to secure a CL place ? You really believe that ?
Yeah right, how exactly do you polish that and hold it aloft to the fans. Get real.
:mourfacepalm:
Yes - in the first seasons 100% - confirmed by both Levy and Poch numerous times. Are you even serious???

CL was non negotiable every season - and trophy was a bonus

Either way - your claim Woodward doesn’t give time is factually incorrect

But even more so - for a ‘Spurs’ fan to belittle Poch and his achievements for us - appalling and disgraceful. Mask well and truly slipping now behind the MS Word thesaurus long-winded essays

Yes - in the first seasons 100% - confirmed by both Levy and Poch numerous times. Are you even serious???

CL was non negotiable every season - and trophy was a bonus

Either way - your claim Woodward doesn’t give time is actually incorrect

But even more so - for a ‘Spurs’ fan to belittle Poch and his achievements for us - appalling and disgraceful. Mask well and truly slipping now behind the MS Word thesaurus long-winded essays
What achievements ?? Qualifying regularly for a competition and reaching a major final ?
I fully appreciate his contribution to the development of this club but he took it as far as he could and that sadly did not include winning a trophy or a title.
Mask slipping ?? Fucking grow up and stop sniping, try and have an intellectual debate for a change or is that perhaps beyond your abilities.

Troll status confirmed. More fool me for biting
You said it, how does it feel to be baited for once ?
Why has Poch been sooooo long getting another position considering all the major "achievements" he's had ?
Once again you revert to type and have to resort to cheap 'multi' or 'troll' insults.
You're useless in an intellectual duel because you continually turn up unarmed.
Bye Arcspace, keep posting stupid emoji's on my posts it helps to remind me just what a cunt you really are.
Notice you're back on a yellow, hope you get a long holiday soon, give us all a fucking rest from your semi moronic outpourings.
I'll just sit here watching and waiting to foul card you (yet again). Shouldn't take too long I reckon.
PS
Your alter ego Igula just gave me a disagree. Far too obvious now mate.

Agreed.

I think #1 priority for Poch (I guess setting money aside) is to win trophies at his next job. He needs to show he can do that if he ever wants a job like the Real Madrid one. PSG would allow him to do that fairly comfortably.

United is SUCH a difficult job from a culture perspective and the board is a mess. The path to trophies with major rivals in the league is unclear.
Will be the first time if he wins anything

Agreed.

I think #1 priority for Poch (I guess setting money aside) is to win trophies at his next job. He needs to show he can do that if he ever wants a job like the Real Madrid one. PSG would allow him to do that fairly comfortably.

United is SUCH a difficult job from a culture perspective and the board is a mess. The path to trophies with major rivals in the league is unclear.
If I was him - take the PSG job and let Allegri sort out the Utd mess. Then in a few seasons having won some trophies - he can pick at the Top 10 table literally

Good answer.
It’s quite clear now for all to see you’re not a Spurs fan but rather someone who’s been deployed here to post Vola Sports, Watched and similar streaming spyware apps which is fine - we all have to earn an income - but please stop disrespecting our clubs’ history and the best manager we’ve had in generation

It’s quite clear now for all to see you’re not a Spurs fan but rather someone who’s been deployed here to post Vola Sports, Watched and similar streaming spyware apps which is fine - we all have to earn an income - but please stop disrespecting our clubs’ history and the best manager we’ve had in generation
Cheap shots, back to form.

Shameful scenes

I agree, get behind Jose and the team by all means. No need to denigrate the fine work of Pochettino and the rest of his staff.

He took us to the heights we never dreamed were possible without being taken over by some oil rich billionaire or and actual state and for the majority of his tenure we played some great attacking football and bloodied the nose of many a giant. All whilst we moved from the the Old Lane to the New via Wembley.

The amount of disrespect some are showing is absolutely shocking imo.

Back
Top Bottom