Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1190237366.jpg.jpg
Fantastic!!! :bow:

Our fans have such short memories.

Those criticising the magician now, will be the same ones hounding Jose out in 12 months time.

Wait until he wins the league with them and we have to listen to people rewriting the history of his last 18 months with us and how we shouldn’t of parted ways. The media will be saying, look what he can do when backed with a bottomless pot of cash, why didn’t levy do the same?

It’s so transparent.
The people who wanted him gone constantly denigrate his achievements and the quality of the football played by the teams he put out in lilywhite, and rewrite history to justify his sacking on a daily basis.
You cant really complain if some people get creative justifying why they think he was good for the club.
The way some people talk, you would think we were a silverware generating machine prior to his arrival.

Former Tottenham Hotspur boss Mauricio Pochettino wants to bring Barcelona and Argentina forward Lionel Messi, 33, to Paris St-Germain. Pochettino is favourite for the manager's role at the French champions after the sacking of Thomas Tuchel on Thursday. (Le Parisien - in French)

“Oh my God Poch won a one team league because they could afford Messi, told you he’s the best manager in the world
"Poch would like to sign Messi"

Wahhh wahhh wahhhh!!!

See, I told you he was a shit manager didn't I

wahhh wahhhh wahh!

49e676262d7097eefa7ef2d6c6827941.gif

Former Tottenham Hotspur boss Mauricio Pochettino wants to bring Barcelona and Argentina forward Lionel Messi, 33, to Paris St-Germain. Pochettino is favourite for the manager's role at the French champions after the sacking of Thomas Tuchel on Thursday. (Le Parisien - in French)

“Oh my God Poch won a one team league because they could afford Messi, told you he’s the best manager in the world”
But but but he took us to the next level without a budget

It was a joy to watch, really wonderful exciting football, where we used to go out and beat the other lot, and not wait for them to die of boredom.
Well I think the last year of his tenure was actually more than boring. It was poisonous and at times scandalous.
People can whack on the rose tints all they want, but his five years was littered with capitulations, squad unrest and poor performances too.

But but but he took us to the next level without a budget
He did some things really good and some things really badly.
Not sure why so many of our fans think his tenure was successful though.

He’d be the first person to say he failed his goals. He didn’t leave the house for ten days after the CL final and twats calling it a successful night.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Pochettino isn't targetting Messi and it's just 2+2 paper gossip - wouldn't be surprised if the higher ups at PSG wanted him

Over to sammyspurs sammyspurs

3-welcoming-strategies-that-can-backfire.jpg

"wah wah wah......I told you he was shit....waha ha wah

couldn't win la liga with Espanyol........

couldn't win the PL with Southampton ......

couldn't win the Champions League with Tottenham......

now he's turning down the chance to sign messi!

fucking fraud..... wah.waaah wah"

Says the fraud who turned quicker than lager turns to piss when the team hit a bad patch.

You'll be one of the first on Jose's case as soon as the inevitable slump arrives old boy. Just as night turns to day :disdain:
Actually, ‘Old Boy’, I noticed things going wrong after the Everton away game before the Xmas of the CL final but I stuck with him even after the CL final debacle when he threatened to resign

It was only after the disastrous start to the following season that I turned especially when it was revealed that he couldn’t be arsed to travel back with his team after the CL final when it was clearly his job to do so or don’t you agree with that?

“Old Boy “

Are you suggesting he will go to PSG and build a project with “youth and cheap punts?”

It might not be Messi, but it might as well be.
But it will be funny to see you, who says that the only way to win stuff is to spend massive amounts, try and claim Poch proved something by winning something at a club like PSG where despite having absolutely zero competition, he will still get to spend half a billion every summer.

But one thing I can assure you John, is, Messi or not, he won’t be winning a CL because despite being able to buy a dream team, he’s just really not good enough.

So come then

Enlighten us as to what’s he won with anyone as it escapes me

So come then

Enlighten us as to what’s he won with anyone as it escapes me
John called Poch a “cunt” for his experimental domestic semi final teams and blamed him for losing

I think the rest of his complaints about ENIC and trophies are therefore rendered null and void.

Poch had the squad to finish above Chelsea and Utd and smash them in the PL but he didn’t have the squad to beat them in the cup?
Oh dear

Well I think the last year of his tenure was actually more than boring. It was poisonous and at times scandalous.
People can whack on the rose tints all they want, but his five years was littered with capitulations, squad unrest and poor performances too.

If it helps you focus, I ceased to give a fuck what you think some time ago. My advice would be to not bother trying to communicate with me under any circumstances, it's painful enough having to witness your hectoring, bullying approach to posting on a daily basis. Add to that having recently been the target of you trying to rally TFC members to have me barred because I took the piss out of another one of your mindless rants, I now know you for the piece of crap you really are.

Back
Top Bottom