Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Christ, he’s not fallen that far.
I can't think of anywhere better in the English league that would be available to him. I think he needs a smaller profile club to revive his career. The Man United circus wouldn't be any better for him than Chelsea.

The Palace fans would love a piece of the success that Brighton have had in recent times. Attacking football, exciting player development, the occasional cup run. Pochettino has the potential to give them all of that. He could be their Martin Jol.

I can't think of anywhere better in the English league that would be available to him. I think he needs a smaller profile club to revive his career. The Man United circus wouldn't be any better for him than Chelsea.

The Palace fans would love a piece of the success that Brighton have had in recent times. Attacking football, exciting player development, the occasional cup run. Pochettino has the potential to give them all of that. He could be their Martin Jol.

Their squad outside of Andersen, Olise and Eze isn’t good. And the latter two are injury prone as hell and will likely want out.

He should be looking towards a Villa level side who have some resources, not relegation threatened teams with very little potential.

I'd love to know Poch's thinking when taking on the Chav job.

On the one hand, financial ? He knew he'd be getting a shed load (gettit???) of pay and if it goes tits then he'd get another shed load. But at the expense of his reputation / career ?

On the other , how did he think he'd cope by only being able to select 11 players plus subs from a huge squad of players on huge contracts all having been sold the first team / CL prospects?

Successive car crashes at PSG and Chavs ain't doing him much good

I don't think they did any Summer business before he came to the club, they signed a shit load of players after they announced him if I recall.

I'd love to know Poch's thinking when taking on the Chav job.

On the one hand, financial ? He knew he'd be getting a shed load (gettit???) of pay and if it goes tits then he'd get another shed load. But at the expense of his reputation / career ?

On the other , how did he think he'd cope by only being able to select 11 players plus subs from a huge squad of players on huge contracts all having been sold the first team / CL prospects?

Successive car crashes at PSG and Chavs ain't doing him much good

Agreed but carded for the ‘Shed’ joke!!

Never Again Shut Up GIF by Disney Channel

Sheesh, check out the ego on Poch these days eh...

:pochshock:
Will be hilarious if he does win silverware...wonder if someone asks him if he's grown more ego since.

He's the underdog but clearly he's grown some as he's laying the groundwork on the referees whereas with us he was too accepting...

He lucked into a great team but actually fell short at every single opportunity. To me, he actually failed when most people thought he was at his best.
To be fair to him, I think he wanted out when he got sacked.

Klopp is doing it right. Leave while he's absolutely adored.

And like him or not, and I don’t, he won things

He's definitely gone at the end of the season.

I wonder where he goes from here, I feel like he could go to Italy and manage one of the big clubs there.

The only other types of clubs I could see him being at are like Dortmund or Atletico. I actually thought he could've done alright at Real Madrid before but that ship has probably sailed now.

He's definitely gone at the end of the season.

I wonder where he goes from here, I feel like he could go to Italy and manage one of the big clubs there.

The only other types of clubs I could see him being at are like Dortmund or Atletico. I actually thought he could've done alright at Real Madrid before but that ship has probably sailed now.
Based on?

Back
Top Bottom