Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm just thinking out loud here; is Poch the best manager we have had in the PL years?

I can't think of any other times that I have been so content with what our manager is doing on and off the pitch. Thoughts?

I'm just thinking out loud here; is Poch the best manager we have had in the PL years?

I can't think of any other times that I have been so content with what our manager is doing on and off the pitch. Thoughts?
He's the best since Burkinshaw, so yes.

Obviously. Surprised you even need to ask at this point.

I will hold my hands up and thought that at the start of the season, Poch was a touch green regarding tactics and not sure he had a plan B. However, in recent months he has shown how much he has grown himself and I am so impressed how he has his finger on the pulse - not only with the tactical side of the game but the way he juggles how much playing time each individual gets and needs. We sometimes forget he is relatively young himself. I love how he bigs up the team and how he has garnered the best team spirit I can ever remember.
I agree Mrs P...the subs in recent games are a case in point. There is a new breed of coaches/managers out there and they are hungry to compete & test their ideologies.
The Pulis's, Pardews, Allardyces, Hodgsons etc, for whom I have respect, have simply failed to move on.

He's madder than a mongoose.

I can't handle it anymore... My sarcastic joke generator just melted harder than the 2015 summer transfer thread.

Okay guys, since i am always wrong I will go out for the night on the town:
To West palm beach on the coast of Florida to party because making bad judgment calls resulted in me living the Mr Big Potatoes life overseas.
Asta la bye bye bitches!!!!

Living la vida loca, Gibbs! I'm so jelly! :dembele::levylol::llorishuh::pochwtf::pritchardeyes::vertna::walker::adelol::paulinhobored::avbshock::avbfacepalm:

I can't handle it anymore... My sarcastic joke generator just melted harder than the 2015 summer transfer thread.

Living la vida loca, Gibbs! I'm so jelly! :dembele::levylol::llorishuh::pochwtf::pritchardeyes::vertna::walker::adelol::paulinhobored::avbshock::avbfacepalm:

I always knew he watched on a phone. It's the perfect medium for him - no one is going to call after all.

Back
Top Bottom