Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just a word of advice. You're posts are way, way too long mate. I'm sure most of the forum would agree.

I'm also sure that most open minded, level headed fans like me would be delighted with the boss's recent comments regarding his commitment to the club, just as they would be worried by his regular comments, like last week, expressing his disappointment and concerns over our lack of transfer activity in the summer.

Unfortunately, a few people like yourself choose to either ignore or put a ridiculously positive spin whenever talks if his frustration of the pathetic backing he's received from his chairman.

Words are just Words. It's actions he and we need to see.

And I'm sure you'll be the first to raise a glass with me in hoping that finally FINALLY., Levy and his investment company start to recognise that the small matter of the football team has a manager they can ill afford to lose.

a-toast.gif
Just a word of advice. Your posts are highly repetitive and tediously dull as you only talk on one subject matter. You are also insufferably negative. I'm sure most of the forum would agree.

First immediate point to disagree with, you are not "open-minded" or "level-headed" your rants and "therapy" this forum gives you to vent attest to this.

Because I have a differing opinion or interpretation of something doesn't mean I'm "spinning" something, it means it's different to you.

Your comments last week were definitive and definite, now they appear to be conditional. If I have understood this to be correct then you still think Poch is blowing smoke up your arse with his latest quotes then?

Just a word of advice. You're posts are way, way too long mate. I'm sure most of the forum would agree.

I'm also sure that most open minded, level headed fans like me would be delighted with the boss's recent comments regarding his commitment to the club, just as they would be worried by his regular comments, like last week, expressing his disappointment and concerns over our lack of transfer activity in the summer.

Unfortunately, a few people like yourself choose to either ignore or put a ridiculously positive spin whenever talks if his frustration of the pathetic backing he's received from his chairman.

Words are just Words. It's actions he and we need to see.

And I'm sure you'll be the first to raise a glass with me in hoping that finally FINALLY., Levy and his investment company start to recognise that the small matter of the football team has a manager they can ill afford to lose.

a-toast.gif
Smashed for 6, some might say...

I still think he’ll leave if we don’t invest in what he considers to be the right project. Also funny how you’ve completely ignored his comments last week about his frustration over the summer transfer window.
All that can be said about what he said last week has already been said, it's all that has been discussed this week. It's all documented in this actual thread a handful of pages back. I stand by every single word, even more so having heard his comments yesterday.

I have asked specifically for your comment on the press conference he gave yesterday. To which you have responded at the 3rd time of asking with an incoherent sentence that doesn't address a single word he said. And now you also seem to have forgotten that you think he was 100% leaving Spurs and posting evidence of when you thought it all started.

Increadable even for you.

Why take it as an insult? It was an honest question. You seem unable to infer any implicit meaning in what people say, I think that's a sign of autism.

Well no, you said he doesn't want to be making any signings in January. Then posted an article in which there's zero mention that he won't be. Get it right buddy.

All that can be said about what he said last week has already been said, it's all that has been discussed this week. It's all documented in this actual thread a handful of pages back. I stand by every single word, even more so having heard his comments yesterday.

I have asked specifically for your comment on the press conference he gave yesterday. To which you have responded at the 3rd time of asking with an incoherent sentence that doesn't address a single word he said. And now you also seem to have forgotten that you think he was 100% leaving Spurs and posting evidence of when you thought it all started.

Increadable even for you.
I already gave you my response on his latest comments - what more do you want?

He’s just a dumb kid who spends 19 hours a day in front of a screen - he’s basilically a waking keyboard. Probably his parents hate him too
Can you imagine. He probably hammers his mum with statistics about the declining rate of cheerios in his breakfast bowl. Poor woman, I fear death will be her only release from him

Back
Top Bottom