Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You are entitled to change your mind of course but you should acknowledge that for 16 years you didn't expect a trophy and you only expect it now because Poch raised your expectations.
That is very true. This club has had no chance of winning trophies in all of the two decades with levy. Even with Mourinho (who , even if liked Poch, is a superior manager to Poch for obvious reasons) will most likely not be able to get us to win trophies unless Levy goes or he changes the DNA of his stupid ways.

That is very true. This club has had no chance of winning trophies in all of the two decades with levy. Even with Mourinho (who , even if liked Poch, is a superior manager to Poch for obvious reasons) will most likely not be able to get us to win trophies unless Levy goes or he changes the DNA of his stupid ways.
It’s impossible to win trophies when you are getting done by Colchester

Harry's got class. I really think we as fans should show our class and appreciation for all Poch did for us with a few rousing renditions of the "He's magic, you know" song at the Olympiakos game tomorrow. This is not an anti-Mourinho thing and if Jose's as humble as he now claims to be, he will understand that. But Poch deserves to hear loud and clear how much we love him.
Going by the West Ham game - I'm proud of the way our fans have been so far. Singing for Poch, but also being positive towards Mourinho and cheering him at the end of the game when he applauded them.

(Mourinho's also played his part in this by not throwing himself in the deep end and just let the players go to the away end, keeping some distance himself)

Of course, that was an away crowd - we're yet to see how a home crowd reacts. I reckon we will here some "He's magic, you know" early doors tomorrow.

Harry's got class. I really think we as fans should show our class and appreciation for all Poch did for us with a few rousing renditions of the "He's magic, you know" song at the Olympiakos game tomorrow. This is not an anti-Mourinho thing and if Jose's as humble as he now claims to be, he will understand that. But Poch deserves to hear loud and clear how much we love him.
if Jose is as humble as he says he now is, he won't see it as an insult to him and he should sympathise with the way we loved Poch and he might even join in the chant himself. You never know, he might get the same treatment himself if things don't work out. Good luck Poch wherever you go. We've no right to expect his loyalty

Always thought we should be hitting it long more often with our attack, particularly with Loris not confident playing it around the back. In the end it seemed like we were stubbornly playing it around out of spite to prove a point.

Back
Top Bottom