Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

b605b4c53fab71080cc5a96119320f53.gif
[gif bookmarked]

People are being really pessimistic if they're worried about Poch leaving at this stage. I would not be at all surprised if he left for someone like Barcelona down the line but not before he feels he's done all he can here.

I can genuinely only see him leaving us for barcelona, years from now. I don't think Madrid's revolving door managerial policy would appeal to him, same with Chelsea and the way Abramovich runs the place, United are a bit of a shambles, so I don't see there being anywhere better for him than Spurs at the moment, in terms of how Levy runs the place, the relationship they have (remember how important his relationship with cortese was at saints), the size and potential size of our club, and the appreciation he will get if he achieves what we think he will here.
Perhaps I'm just seeing what i want to see, but I feel like we have him for a good few years at the moment :)

Oh, and as this is my first post..

E3C5574DE11294659648208936960_4e044572b70.5.0.2193585646954417154.mp4.jpg

I'm not .001% worried about Chelsea.
I'm 1% worried about United.

Like others have said, Poch's "style" is so specific that the only mega-club that I see being a good fit is Barca. I do believe that he he'll coach Barca at some point.

And I wouldn't be offended.

Last edited:
Lol he won't leave us anytime soon, calm down people.

:dierpochhug:

Thank you. I like to go back and watch YidVids from time to time, but this one reminds me just how far we've come in 18 months (Danny Rose now being our most 'senior' Spurs player is also testament to that).

It's nice to be excited about the second half of the season...

Rather than just terrified we'll somehow fuck it all up.
:levyeyes:

Had a chuckle at BT yesterday when some "expert" was saying how busy Pochettino's agent was in getting him linked with Utd and Chelsea....he doesn't even have a fucking agent...

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/s...s-pochettino-may-be-man-united-bound-tweets/?

I just dont understand why a professional journalist would post this. Is he insinuating this is now a contractual certainty? If not, that there is lots of speculation? If it's the latter why be such a cunt about it? I appreciate there will be loads of stuff like this re: Poch, maybe forever, but this is nothing but annoying.

I used to like Dan Walker. He can fuck off now though.

The Express (for once) isn't suggesting anything - it's Dan Walker being a WUM on Twitter. His 3 'knowledgeable people' could well be people close to Man Utd simply repeating that he's a likely target. I very much doubt they are close to Pochettino as Pochettino tends to keep the press at arms length. I also very much doubt Man Utd have made any moves for anyone as that club is pretty incompetent these days behind the scenes and until yesterday various sources close to Utd throught Utd still had a chance of getting Guardiola.

Basically, breathe easy and just add Dan Walker to the ever-growing "football mediatw@t pile".

Back
Top Bottom