Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll just give you the first 7(seven) headlines of F365 on the day, where homeless, non-spending Spurs went 2nd in the league with the rounds biggest win:

Woolwich
Pogba
City
Chelsea
Solskjaer
Liverpool
Football Shirts (!)

A Poch issue on how Spurs make no excuses has been promoted to 11th place (8th and following articles are not highlighted) while the article hinting Spurs actually played today is a whopping 21th of the day, after - and I kid you not - a feature of players who got sent off on purpose to go drinking in the Christmas holiday season and another feature about preseason predictions...

I for one am happy to be under the radar for one - and come out of nowhere last 8-10 weeks and nick it. Boom

Yet...

September 2018
He just said we shouldn't sign anyone and use the same squad to challenge for the PL / CL (which he claimed few months ago we can win btw) - simply motivate the lads some more and we're off.

:goonermong:

Must be fun jumping on bandwagons after the fact. Maybe back the squad from day one next time

Yet...

September 2018

Must be fun jumping on bandwagons after the fact. Maybe back the squad from day one next time
Remember when you put me on ignore?

Shouldn’t you be gunning for Klopp to replace Poch anyway like you did 4 weeks ago? He’s doing better right? Or are you waiting for the first points we drop like the true melt you’ve always been in the past few seasons.

Where are all the diving headlines for Salah yesterday....... The "penalty" he won yesterday was as blatant a dive as it gets but the pundits describe it as "incredibly clever play"??

Where are all the diving headlines for Salah yesterday....... The "penalty" he won yesterday was as blatant a dive as it gets but the pundits describe it as "incredibly clever play"??

Don’t want to upset their favourites. It’s been nearly 30 years since poor Liverpool won the league, and it has been stolen from them twice in the last ten years. So unfair.

main_27_7.jpg

Can’t wait til we go to Anfield.....finally expose their toilet defence for what it is.
Their success has been built on teams scared to attack them rather than VdD and Allison being world class.

Average squad with zero injuries playing good football under a good manager.

No more no less.

Remember when you put me on ignore?

Shouldn’t you be gunning for Klopp to replace Poch anyway like you did 4 weeks ago? He’s doing better right? Or are you waiting for the first points we drop like the true melt you’ve always been in the past few seasons.

Klopp is doing better. Unless you think 2nd is better than 1st like you think 5th is better than 4th?

Gunning for Klopp? Nope, just think Liverpool have a very average squad so he’s clearly doing a good job.

When I said Liverpool were playing better than us a couple months ago, they were.
Again, I stand by my views.

My opinions don’t embarrass me.

Like I would feel like a mug for slating someone who said we can win the PL with this squad and calling them a deluded mong, then 16 weeks later banging that persons drum like a true fairweather cheerleader.

By the way, I like checking your posts every now and then so I can make you look a tit.
Then it’s back on ignore so I don’t have to know of your existence.

Perfect world, ta ta

Back
Top Bottom