Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BT Sport said:
Mohamed Salah and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang are neck-and-neck in the Premier League goal-scoring charts. Aubameyang is top with 13 but Salah is just behind, joint-second with Harry Kane on 12 and the pair look best-placed to challenge the Tottenham man for his crown.

So where did they come to this conclusion?

Bit of balance here and praise from... wait, it says Simon Jordan, that can't be right?!

Simon Jordan gives five reasons why Tottenham are ‘the best club in the Premier League’

That’s according to former Crystal Palace owner Simon Jordan, who on talkSPORT gave his five reasons why Spurs have become the blueprint to follow for football clubs in England.

The ex-Selhurst Park chief says he does not like the “sovereign wealth behind Manchester City” and admires the way Tottenham have steadily built their club both on and off the pitch.

Mauricio Pochettino’s men are currently second in the Premier League and boast one of the best training facilities in the world and will soon boast of one of the top stadiums too.

Speaking on Thursday’s Jim White show, Jordan said: “I have no dog in the fight as I was involved with another London club and I had lots of run-ins with Spurs and Daniel Levy, but in my view Spurs are probably the best football club in the Premier League for a variety of reasons.

“Number one, it is because of Spurs’s organic development of players and their youth development.

“Two, because of their propensity to go down the pyramid and scout properly. No other club in the Premier League would have bought Dele Alli [from MK Dons].

“Three, because they put top players like Harry Kane out on loan for passages of time in their career so they develop the right attitude.

“Four, because of their control over finances.

“And five, because they are building the best stadium in the world.”

Bit of balance here and praise from... wait, it says Simon Jordan, that can't be right?!

Simon Jordan gives five reasons why Tottenham are ‘the best club in the Premier League’

That’s according to former Crystal Palace owner Simon Jordan, who on talkSPORT gave his five reasons why Spurs have become the blueprint to follow for football clubs in England.

The ex-Selhurst Park chief says he does not like the “sovereign wealth behind Manchester City” and admires the way Tottenham have steadily built their club both on and off the pitch.

Mauricio Pochettino’s men are currently second in the Premier League and boast one of the best training facilities in the world and will soon boast of one of the top stadiums too.

Speaking on Thursday’s Jim White show, Jordan said: “I have no dog in the fight as I was involved with another London club and I had lots of run-ins with Spurs and Daniel Levy, but in my view Spurs are probably the best football club in the Premier League for a variety of reasons.

“Number one, it is because of Spurs’s organic development of players and their youth development.

“Two, because of their propensity to go down the pyramid and scout properly. No other club in the Premier League would have bought Dele Alli [from MK Dons].

“Three, because they put top players like Harry Kane out on loan for passages of time in their career so they develop the right attitude.

The guy's a cunt, but he's not wrong...

Edit: I guess it was in reply to Jim White....whose cuntiness burns so bright that it's purged from anyone in the same room...

When you put it that way ... 'the sovereign wealth' ... it just shows how ridiculous it all is and that it should be stopped ... it's a form of mercantile diplomacy ffs

“Six, but fuck all that, where’s NDombele”

Back
Top Bottom