Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Andy Goldstein said on Talksport he will be wearing a Tottenham shirt every match from now. He and Micky Gray both want Spurs to win the title, and Gray said Liverpool seem to be "arrogant".

They both condemned Salah for his blatant dive. A bit of good media there.

Also every Spurs fan should watch the Everton-Spurs aftermath on BBC iPlayer MOTD2 while it's available. It was one of the funniest ever post-match interviews with Poch talking about the 2-6 scoreline being same as date of his wedding anniversary.
BBC iPlayer - Match of the Day 2 - 2018/19: 23/12/2018

Sky continuing to push there own agenda by using third parties to deliver their message.

He did also talk about wanting his Cardiff side to emulate Leicester if you read the Cardiff page on Sky website, though that story doesn't make the page one headlines. Why the fuck would Warnock be offering thoughts about things that don't concern him unless otherwise pressed to do so?

Fuck Sky. Glad I don't pay for it.

Warnock’s another cunt who can fuck off.

I’ll never forget when he said a couple seasons ago that “Pallus” would finish above Spurs because, “I think they’ve got a better team than Spurs, me”.

Yeah? Well I think you’re a fucking cunt, me. :dembelefingers:

Not that we need much incentive right now, but I’m hoping that this will galvanise the boys even more. Need that GD haha. And our number ten needs a goal against these pricks for the full set of premier league teams.

Not that we need much incentive right now, but I’m hoping that this will galvanise the boys even more. Need that GD haha. And our number ten needs a goal against these pricks for the full set of premier league teams.

Double-checks fixture list to see who we play on NYD...

:levyeyes:

Some twat on BBC earlier saying if Liverpool beat Woolwich tomorrow they’ll be 10 points clear!!

When we beat Wolves it will still be 6

You cunt

Some twat on BBC earlier saying if Liverpool beat Woolwich tomorrow they’ll be 10 points clear!!

When we beat Wolves it will still be 6

You cunt

giphy.gif

get.gif

lito-gif-sense8-shooting.gif

images

images

images

The weapon on 5Live just sarcastically chuckled after Poch was talking about focus and that we’re still in 4 competitions the cunt then muttered yeah the quadruple is still on before proceeding to talk about ‘our troubles’ like the Pochettino situation .......the stadium so blatantly dismissive.

Shearer comments on MOTD while that big boxer Wolves player goes down easily non-stop and gets free kicks, and then says Harry Kane dived. Danny Murphy disagreed. It was a terrible booking and referee cheated Spurs a lot!

Back
Top Bottom