Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We're really living in everyone's heads rent free.

The conversation is about Rodgers going to Celtic but only took 2 and a half minutes to steer the convo onto Tottenham won't win anything because Levy is too tight.

Souness on Celtic and Rangers playing other Scottish teams.

"Those two teams never play an easy game"

:harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol:

We're really living in everyone's heads rent free.

The conversation is about Rodgers going to Celtic but only took 2 and a half minutes to steer the convo onto Tottenham won't win anything because Levy is too tight.

Talking about Spurs in a negative really is cash money for the media, guaranteed to get engagement and interaction off it.

I think we'd rather they were talking about us as Treble winners.

:pocheyes:

We're not in a good place and have definitely underachieved under our current owners.

Why so many of you spend so much of your time defending them whilst attacking your fellow fans who think they are performing poorly, is really beyond me.

I think we'd rather they were talking about us as Treble winners.

:pocheyes:

We're not in a good place and have definitely underachieved under our current owners.

Why so many of you spend so much of your time defending them whilst attacking your fellow fans who think they are performing poorly, is really beyond me.

Do you struggle to process more than 1 thought at a time?

Are you incapable of thinking that 2 things can be true? Like it's actually possible to think that the club aren't in a good place yet the fans love to bask in misery and click and share these stories just to appease their negative mindset without actually trying to defend the board.

Or do you live in a world of complete absolutes?

Do you struggle to process more than 1 thought at a time?

Are you incapable of thinking that 2 things can be true? Like it's actually possible to think that the club aren't in a good place yet the fans love to bask in misery and click and share these stories just to appease their negative mindset without actually trying to defend the board.

Or do you live in a world of complete absolutes?

You definitely spend more time on here criticising fellow fans than you do Levy and ENIC, don't you dare try to deny it.

You see a load of miserable gits whereas I just see the truth, we've gone backwards and it's happened under Levy's watch.

The only good day will be the day those cunts finally sell up. Until then our sole purpose is merely to exist.

You definitely spend more time on here criticising fellow fans than you do Levy and ENIC, don't you dare try to deny it.

You see a load of miserable gits whereas I just see the truth, we've gone backwards and it's happened under Levy's watch.

The only good day will be the day those cunts finally sell up. Until then our sole purpose is merely to exist.

Prove it.

And even if that were the case, how many more times is the usual anti ENIC OTT claptrap spouted on here in various threads? Just because I don't throw my toys out the pram at every opportunity doesn't mean I don't think they are a problem.

Our fans clicking and sharing these stories are a problem as well, hence why all these hacks take advantage and release BS stories with a tinge of negativity - because they know our fans are at breaking point and will absorb any piece of info that proves their confirmation bias against the club.

Last edited:
Alright Skeletor, calm down.
I AM CALM!!!!

Angry He Man GIF

Listened to 2 cunts on TS 8 till 10. All hail barcodes and chavs. Their Tottenham take was embarrassing negative. Cheerfully would have slapped the cunts around.

also dancing around the Saudi shit. Two Bob merchants

This is a quality read if you have a subscription

If they didn’t do that, they’d be completely redundant.

None of the cunts are capable of analysis. Been told by an ex MOTD producer that even when they do analyse clips they are spoon fed them and given a script.

I’d be surprised if Micah Richards can write his name in joined up letters, the clown

If they didn’t do that, they’d be completely redundant.

None of the cunts are capable of analysis. Been told by an ex MOTD producer that even when they do analyse clips they are spoon fed them and given a script.

I’d be surprised if Micah Richards can write his name in joined up letters, the clown

I cant stand Richards. He's got far too big for his boots for no particular reason whatsoever.

This is a quality read if you have a subscription

Let's be honest, the old "Big 4" have a stranglehold on the punditry, they have ever since the darkest days of Hansen/Lawrenson, when MOTD was essentially a Dipper love in week after week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom