Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was probably whacking one off whilst writing it.

"I bet I can get all the quote tweets and shares from Purple and Gold"

Happy Shaquille O Neal GIF by Papa Johns

Does that make us "War Criminals" now...?

Blimey, we're even worse than that Putin fella!!

Hang on, didn't Woolwich sign Zinchenko in 2022... a couple of months after the war started (admittedly, from City, not a Ukrainian club) but THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

We signed an ISRAELI, whilst taking advantage of a war torn UKRAINIAN club...
Brilliant!
...that's gotta be a 2 for 1 offer JUST to make us look bad!

...and yet Thomas Partay happily runs around the Emirates, with the fans singing his name with gusto...

FANNY old game innit, Saint?

c888v0lwxy2o

It's funny... So NOW suddenly this is a thing?

When the Media use Saka as a photo to illustrate an England defeat, there's UPROAR!

Yet whenever they use the fucking Spurs v Liverpool moment to illustrate how BAD VAR is, there's nothing?

...or when the Media use Spurs players to illustrate ANYTHING negative in football, there's nothing... (Tackles, red cards, fan unrest... It's always fucking US!)

images

images

images

images

images

Believe me... This search didn't take long.... Every single VAR article online has summit Spurs in there...
It's EVERYWHERE!

...right you are then!

Back
Top Bottom