Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Premier League forwards Romelu Lukaku, Harry Kane, Mohamed Salah and more compared

According to Skysports (aka Liverpool TV) Salah is the premier leagues best finisher.

It’s not like they are using just one season to compare him to everyone else or anything like that, don’t be silly, who would do such a thing?

It’s not like they are blatantly biased and think Liverpool deserve to win trophies and that they think that Salah is the best forward in the world after one season or anything...
14 fucking minutes until the Football Ramble team stopped waxing lyrical about Liverpool. And that's from a bunch who are more impartial/aim for humour rather than bias.

Honestly, the more the scouse reach-around goes on, the more I'm salivating at a hilarious implosion. I've never seen a team hyped like this before a football was even kicked - and after two matches (with decisions very much going their way against Palace) the hype is worse. Good lord.

14 fucking minutes until the Football Ramble team stopped waxing lyrical about Liverpool. And that's from a bunch who are more impartial/aim for humour rather than bias.

Honestly, the more the scouse reach-around goes on, the more I'm salivating at a hilarious implosion. I've never seen a team hyped like this before a football was even kicked - and after two matches (with decisions very much going their way against Palace) the hype is worse. Good lord.

WH were laughably porous. Meanwhile, they were absolutely nothing special vs CP. As you noted, just 2 big calls went their way.

Liverpool 4-0 West Ham
Crystal Palace 0-2 Liverpool (palace ten men)
Liverpool 1-0 Brighton

Newcastle 1-2 Tottenham
Tottenham 3-1 Fulham
United 0-3 Tottenham

One of these is a league favourite and the greasiest team assembled by man

The other will struggle to get top 4....

Liverpool 4-0 West Ham
Crystal Palace 0-2 Liverpool (palace ten men)
Liverpool 1-0 Brighton

Newcastle 1-2 Tottenham
Tottenham 3-1 Fulham
United 0-3 Tottenham

One of these is a league favourite and the greasiest team assembled by man

The other will struggle to get top 4....

They shouldn’t be that greasy, Nivea are their official toiletry brand.

Absolute cunts

Seriously what else did you expect...?
They can't handle the truth!

The obsession with 'the biggest clubs' staying at the top regardless of what others do around them, is SO elitist, and small minded, it beggars belief.
Based on that logic, we should all just let Preston North End win the league each year, as they won it first... but that makes no sense... and neither did Mourinho tonight... so why should this?

Crazy Night!

Ridiculous thing is that a lot of the stories even acknowledge that Mourinho's weird press conference was probably an attempt to deflect from the match......and yet they all still do it

Ridiculous thing is that a lot of the stories even acknowledge that Mourinho's weird press conference was probably an attempt to deflect from the match......and yet they all still do it

I doubt Mourinho is even deflecting anymore tbh, it may have started that way but not now. He is baited pretty much every week by the media and then they wonder why he walks out. I'm not defending the guy, he should learn to have thicker skin, but as soon as the press figured out they could get under his skin he was finished. Now everything he does is under a microscope and its his fault.

On another note, its so obvious that BBC are biased towards Utd that its becoming meme worthy. On their reaction live feed I just saw a huge picture of Cantona holding a trophy with the caption 'Nothing to worry about'

:vertna:

If Liverpool did that too united last night the press would be all over it. But I prefer it that way! When they sleep on us and write us off, that's when this team really show their teeth.

This season already starting to have a 15/16 feel to it. Us against the world, love it!

Back
Top Bottom