Middlesbrough v Tottenham Hotspur, FA Cup 5th Round, Riverside Stadium, Tuesday 1st March 2022 at 19:55 GMT, LIVE on BBC1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We can afford to play our best XI as we don't play in the league until Monday. We've seen so many times that as soon as you start to take one or two players out the team becomes beatable by absolutely any level of opponent. Glad to see that Conte has given up on Gollini too, if we want to win then Lloris needs to play.
And as regards Hugo one of the biggest priorities in the Summer is a decent back up

If Hugo gets injured we’re fucked

This is a defining game for me. Win it convincingly and we're heading in the right direction. Anything else and we're done for.

COYS

I’m a Reguilon skeptic but Sess is bad

Maybe he does prefer Sess, but could also be a hangover from covid.

Even for mild cases it seems to take a little toll on a person from a fitness side. I'm obviously nowhere even in the same realm fitness wise as him, but I got over my bout quickly but it was about two weeks out before I felt like I regained some of my fitness back.

Back
Top Bottom