Mighty Spurs Vs South London Nomads @ The Library

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First time in years where I've actually forgotten about our fixture with these lot. I usually have it marked down on a calendar somewhere but this year I didn't even bother. Feels strange...

And some rants on ArseFanTV in the evening... :pocheyes:

Dopey Jihadi Moh claiming there is no power shift.
Moh is an idiot, but don't bring religion into it FFS. His idiocy is everything to do with who he supports, and nothing to do with his choice of god. Don't want to come across all high and mighty, but I've got zero tolerance for prejudice.

Except along football lines. Gooner, Chav, Spam etc all fair game as far as I am concerned.

:dierpochhug:

Let's just get 3 points from this, playing a mid table team can always be a bit tricky but let's show our class and turn these cunts over! It's not a case of when Kane will scores, it is how many will he score!?:kaneear:

Hope Hugo & Toby are back for this one. Woolwich ain’t bad going forward, but our strongest defence will eat them up. Have no worries about us going forward. Their defence will give up chance after chance. This will be more like playing Dortmund, scousers or RM. it’s not going to be all spurs in possession and trying to pick a lock- Palace & Spam, Burnley & Swansea. They have to try and come at us imo. And we are at our very best these days against teams like that. They come at us & we will skull fuck them on the counter. That’s my thought.

For fuck knows how long I have had their fans telling me this derby isn’t that important because they have Real Madrid / Barcelona / Bayern Munich etc etc as real competition in the CL to worry about.

And they view us like we view West Ham.

Ok.

So wonder how they will spin this as this time they the next team they need to be concerned about is FC bate borisov on a Thursday night...........

North London is ours.

:vdvshh:

Hopefully the hamstrings are grade ones otherwise we could be missing Dele, Kane and Alderwiereld for this game.
Plus winks if his ankle is fucked.
The pitch was to blame for Toby.
His foot got caught.

Pitch is shit. Surface is crap. Not very stable and feet go deep and get caught.
We have had 2x England 2x NFL, the Wembley Cup and Rugby challlnge Cup final played there since August plus 6 Home games and 2 CL 2 CC ties
We have another 2 England games on it this month. The carabou cup final Feb, checkatrade final and FA Cup semis in April, woman’s FA Cup final in May plus our 13 home games, and whatever CL FA cup ties.

Last edited:
Wiltshit will start or should start for them according to Keown! They need him in the middle of the pak,he makes things happen......Mm a really hope he does.
I love how they grab onto a shit player but in their heads they act like they have just got David Rocastle back in the team.

Long may it continue. Wilshere didn't even stand out at Bournemouth. But even the Scums pundits think he's better than Winks.

Seems like Wenger has fooled them once again.

Back
Top Bottom