Mikey Moore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, I assume that'll depend on whether or not he gets called up to the England U17s for the Euros
Yeah, don't see why he wouldn't be. I think the England u17s are joining up today and tomorrow but the squad might not be announced until Monday. The first game is on the 21st May so would defo be out of the game in Melbourne if he's in.

This lad has had a handful of touches in the games he's played in...

Looks like a natural player, good on the ball and was trying to find good positions for his team mates..

What do we think he will be to the squad next season?

Looks a real throwback type of player, pure vibes.

The only question for me is how long it takes him to be physically ready for PL football. He's not a bulldog like Rooney was at 16 and he doesn't look particularly rapid so I'm not sure these mazy runs translate to our first team level right now.

Still, he seems too good for another season of youth football already and has more first team features than his U21 counterparts (Donley/Santiago/Phillips). Maybe a league 1 loan next season.

Looks a real throwback type of player, pure vibes.

The only question for me is how long it takes him to be physically ready for PL football. He's not a bulldog like Rooney was at 16 and he doesn't look particularly rapid so I'm not sure these mazy runs translate to our first team level right now.

Still, he seems too good for another season of youth football already and has more first team features than his U21 counterparts (Donley/Santiago/Phillips). Maybe a league 1 loan next season.
I think we should treat him like Pep did Foden , I think he will just get kicked to pieces in lower divisions . Early rounds of Europa. League if we get in front in games is what I would like to see , but WTF do I know

Back
Top Bottom