Mikey Moore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I get Hoddle vibes every time I watch this boy play.

Plays with his head up, can pick a pass whether it's 5-10 yards or 50. Tall, strong frame, wonderful touch & control, two footed and strikes a ball sweetly.

Obviously it's a big step up to Prem level, but I can't wait to see him bring that skillset to the first team.

Hoddle got the same type of hype back in the 70's. Here's hoping that this is history repeating itself.
Rather than buying Timo and sticking him on the bench, just use Mikey . Cannot imagine what Timo would have done with that chance last night.
Pre season friendlies will be interesting.

Rather than buying Timo and sticking him on the bench, just use Mikey . Cannot imagine what Timo would have done with that chance last night.
Pre season friendlies will be interesting.
I quite like Timo, but I'd have to agree with you here, IF AP feels that he is ready for the step up. I suppose the only way he's really going to find out is by giving him the opportunity.

As you say, preseason friendlies will be very interesting.

England u17's last group game against Spain tomorrow at 18:30
France play Portugal at the same time.
Game will be available again on BBC red button, bbc sport website and UEFA tv again

First tiebreakers are based on H2H with tied teams so...

Win against Spain and we're through regardless of the other game, in fact we could technically still top the group if we won and France won by either 3 or 4 goals, otherwise we're through in 2nd.

If we draw, we would need France to not win and we would be through in 2nd

If we lose to Spain by 1 or 2 goals, we would need Portugal to beat France to go through in 2nd.
If we lose to Spain by more than 2 goals, we're out regardless.

Exquisite finish.

How tf was he not picked up, tho?

Unacceptable from Spain.
I was going to say ...How tf was he not picked up, tho ...thats what makes it sweeter. They make a mistake he's given too much time and allowed space to drift into. Those things happen at every level because players are not robots...AND top quality immediately punish you for it. Salah prime does it twat Saka too, and after an hour of keeping the bindippers or Woolwich at arms length it's over and he's done Spurs. Sick of seeing it play out agaist us. The last one we had who would do this from nothing was Bale. Getting very excited that we could be 18months from More laying this hurt on our enemies.

I was going to say ...How tf was he not picked up, tho ...thats what makes it sweeter. They make a mistake he's given too much time and allowed space to drift into. Those things happen at every level because players are not robots...AND top quality immediately punish you for it. Salah prime does it twat Saka too, and after an hour of keeping the bindippers or Woolwich at arms length it's over and he's done Spurs. Sick of seeing it play out agaist us. The last one we had who would do this from nothing was Bale. Getting very excited that we could be 18months from More laying this hurt on our enemies.
Nah brah, that was like... BAD.

He looks good, tho.

Fans need to take it easy with him and not plonk the world on his head.

Just let him develop and see where it goes.

Hard not to get excited when you see he's got a finish like that in his locker, but still the wise move.

He's coming along nicely, let's keep the pressure of him.

Worth looking at his stats for this season in full :

For Spurs :
Spurs u18's - 14 goals and 8 assists (22 goal involvements) in 12 appearances
FA Youth Cup - 2 goals and 1 assist (3 goal involvements) in 2 appearances

England u17's - 10 goals and 3 assists (13 goal involvements) in 7 matches

Total - 26 goals and 12 assists (38 goal involvements) in 21 appearances (excluding his hand full of minutes in PL)

Plays LW (mainly as a right footer but has scored with his left) and Centre Forward. Usually goes for perfectly placed shot rather than power. Can head ball well as well

Back
Top Bottom