Millwall

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

shame they cant ground share with the spanners and call it the new new den.

if they get promoted and pass the spanners on the way down.....
and they changed the pitchside carpet to blue.......

That actually looks quite nice, for a smaller club.

It is. Lots of character.

There’s a few decent grounds in the lower divisions. Just down the road from me Bristol City have added an impressive new stand, and I remember this one being built several years ago for Huddersfield:

huddersfield-town-stadium.jpg

view-from-the-away-end.jpg

West Ham doesn't remember that Millwall exists these days.

Which is going to make the eventual reunion even more amazing.
Shame the stadium improvements couldn't be completed before West ham visit next year.
Imagine how that would go down with the terminally gullible?
The rival they have looked down on having a much nicer functional stadium than their rented soulless bowl.
Superb :)

For all our rivalry with Chelscum, I've always hated the Spammers far more.

For me the Chavs aren't so much a rival as they are a racist & finally-doped stain on the game & the city that simply offend my basic principals.

Last edited:
For me the Chavs aren't so much a rival as they are a racist & finally-doped stain on the game & the city that simply offend my basic principals.

I think the Chelsea racist thing is now confined to the 1970’s and 1980’s. They’ve been swamped by a new breed of plastic follower and the real lot of old are today pretty much no more - fuck city! :adethumbup:

Did you see that Paris train last year?

You can’t call a football club and it’s fans racist just because a bunch of cunts were filmed by a pleb with iPhone 8 and it went viral. Get a grip fella!

Dick heads follow every club - just be happy you ain’t a dick head!

Back
Top Bottom