Millwall

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you think the abuse Chelsea give most games is anti Jewish rather than anti Tottenham.

I think Chelsea are a bunch of cunts. I’ve heard their bullshit for nigh 40 years and I can assure you, what they spout today is nothing like it was 35 years ago!

To answer your question: real Chelsea hate us and if they think it will hurt they will say it.

You’re an idiot if you think Chelsea don’t have Jewish support - just look at the Islington lot and their so- called anti Jewish vibe. That stadium has very many Jewish followers - I live here and know it’s a fact!

Get a grip! :roseunsure:

I think Chelsea are a bunch of cunts. I’ve heard their bullshit for nigh 40 years and I can assure you, what they spout today is nothing like it was 35 years ago!

To answer your question: real Chelsea hate us and if they think it will hurt they will say it.

You’re an idiot if you think Chelsea don’t have Jewish support - just look at the Islington lot and their so- called anti Jewish vibe. That stadium has very many Jewish followers - I live here and know it’s a fact!

Get a grip! :roseunsure:
If you say racist things as a fan base you will be called a racist club, because they are better than they were does not make them "not racist" it makes them "less racist". Its too many and too consistent to be a minority messing it up for the rest.

It's not hard don't keep doing racist things and people will stop thinking your racist.

If you say racist things as a fan base you will be called a racist club, because they are better than they were does not make them "not racist" it makes them "less racist". Its too many and too consistent to be a minority messing it up for the rest.

It's not hard don't keep doing racist things and people will stop thinking your racist.

That sounded rather philosophical and I’m really not philosophically adept. I would though like to remind you that I requested your definition of semitism - since you introduced the subject!

That sounded rather philosophical and I’m really not philosophically adept. I would though like to remind you that I requested your definition of semitism - since you introduced the subject!
I decided to side step that and simplify it for your benefit to anti Jewish abuse as it avoids the grey area and the abuse is anti Jewish.

I decided to side step that and simplify it for your benefit to anti Jewish abuse as it avoids the grey area and the abuse is anti Jewish.

I hear you.

No I don’t believe Chelsea are anti Jewish and neither do I believe the Islington lot are anti Jewish - they just hate us as a club - they hate Tottenham.

Words hurt - but only if you let them!

I'll stick by my opinion don't keep doing racist things and people will stop thinking your racist.

Study philosophy somewhat better than it appears you have thus far and the boundaries of real life and philosophy will dawn on you.

that is not funny austin powers GIF

Back
Top Bottom