Modern Football is Broken - Picture Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

they aint invented the word yet......

CgA-B-WXIAA5J2q.jpg

If that's real (which I only slightly doubt because of this...), then why does his left shoulder end somewhere near his ear?
:deledoubt:

What really pisses me off is supposed Chav fans wearing Chav/Man U half scarves. The ultimate football experience, never lose?
This is the worse thing about modern football.
I recall the 70/80/s half ones with english/Scottish clubs and half get that but how can anyone go to the game wearing a half scarf of the team you are playing against and do not support.
Unless these cunts support both teams, which makes it even worse.
Anyone sporting one of those should be relived of it, by any means necessary.
If I ever saw anyone wearing a Spurs/Woolwich/ManU/ Chav/Spam etc half scarf amongst our fans at the relevant match I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to control myself.

What really pisses me off is supposed Chav fans wearing Chav/Man U half scarves. The ultimate football experience, never lose?
This is the worse thing about modern football.
I recall the 70/80/s half ones with english/Scottish clubs and half get that but how can anyone go to the game wearing a half scarf of the team you are playing against and do not support.
Unless these cunts support both teams, which makes it even worse.
Anyone sporting one of those should be relived of it, by any means necessary.
If I ever saw anyone wearing a Spurs/Woolwich/ManU/ Chav/Spam etc half scarf amongst our fans at the relevant match I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to control myself.
I confess that I set fire to one on the way home from the EL game against Benfica. The speed it got going was quite a shock, non more so for the poor bugger who was still wearing it at the time. Turned out he was a Portuguese restauranteur from Clerkenwell, after much embarrassment & appology on my part he could see the funny side of things. I've been to his place a few times now very nice grub and Mourinho (when at Chavs) was a regular.

Viewing figures for live football is down 19%! O I wonder why? The ridiculous cost perhaps together with the imaginary hype that surrounds "one of the games of the season" Man U/Liverpool which is usually shite! And any other of the super Sunday games which are also shite. I'll admit I only watch Tottenham games in full from start to finish hardly watch anything else other than highlights but obviously not missing much?

I confess that I set fire to one on the way home from the EL game against Benfica. The speed it got going was quite a shock, non more so for the poor bugger who was still wearing it at the time. Turned out he was a Portuguese restauranteur from Clerkenwell, after much embarrassment & appology on my part he could see the funny side of things. I've been to his place a few times now very nice grub and Mourinho (when at Chavs) was a regular.
Portal?

Back
Top Bottom