Modern Football is Broken - Picture Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

hmm it is all too happy.... you'll find me in the corner of some dark techno club in Berlin. But willing to try anything twice

Mix in a lot of kettamine and acid and it'll sound like the best techno you've ever heard, mate..... :dude:

8b199a77a7d5cfd0a7e3cdbf11cbaf8a.png

I watched the video hoping they would explain wtf it was. No such luck. Just old now, I guess.

:myword:
I'm the same as you!

But I saw this promoted at other clubs over the last couple of seasons and it's just a way of fleecing more money out of existing fans by monetising their relationship. Unfortunately I can't help any more than that as I've completely forgotten how it actually works. Guess I'll pay more attention to it if Spurs were to introduce it.

I'm the same as you!

But I saw this promoted at other clubs over the last couple of seasons and it's just a way of fleecing more money out of existing fans by monetising their relationship. Unfortunately I can't help any more than that as I've completely forgotten how it actually works. Guess I'll pay more attention to it if Spurs were to introduce it.
Imagine what a force for good football could be if they put all the senseless revenue it generates to good cause rather than Lamborghinis and private yachts.

I watched the video hoping they would explain wtf it was. No such luck. Just old now, I guess.

Cryptocurrency that masks itself as a way to influence your club by buying the currency and then being able to vote on really pointless things.

Apparently Roma had a vote picking the design of the team bus ... woo:llorishuh:

Also other teams fans can vote...

Cryptocurrency that masks itself as a way to influence your club by buying the currency and then being able to vote on really pointless things.

Apparently Roma had a vote picking the design of the team bus ... woo:llorishuh:

Also other teams fans can vote...
Given Roma's new manager, picking the design of the new bus is actually a pretty big deal.

:moursmall:

I'm the same as you!

Glad I'm not the only one who hadn't got a clue.

Back
Top Bottom