Modern Football is Broken - Picture Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's your fuckin dog is it Mick?? Next time I see you.....
(and depends if they've had their wings clipped)
When I lived in Bermuda they were everywhere, and my dog (a PBGV) took it on himself to flight test every one personally. His personal best was to chase half a dozen of them into the sea.
Seems they can swim a bit too.

Resisting the urge to slap everyone in those photos doing the crossed finger bollocks. I've only got one question really, what are they? Amateur football team? Pro E-Sport team?

It has no actual proper marketing of what exactly they are and what they do, just a load of photos of blokes playing FIFA or having a kick about. Also their web address in their twitter bio just leads to a store to buy their merch, which has the URL of another football/E-sports team.

Seems all PR and "hashtags", perfect for this thread.

DeVfM2rXUAA1iCj.jpg:large

They are being forced to rework this campaign now after a ton of flack.

Good

Edit: Just saw that their edit only was that they changed the amount of food donated. For every goal scored by Messi or Neymar they will donate 1 million meals to starving children.

Seemingly missing the point that it was not the amount of meals donated that people were pissed off about completely.

I don't think its the raising of money that bothers people so much, just the rest of it.
No problem with the money raised.

It's the celebrities just out to plug themselves and the ' look at how great we are, raising money for poor people' attitude that means I don't watch.

Most of the money being raised by working people while the celebrities show how great they are that they are giving up their precious time.

Geldof started this craze and now any third rate idiot thinks doing the charity gig is a must on their celebrity cv.

Whitehouse and Enfield called these plebs on it years ago with their smashee and nicey routines

Griezmann has recorded two documentaries, each with a different answer on whether he's staying with Atletico or signing with Barca

And he's going to release one tonight with this answer.

Fucking state of it.

Back
Top Bottom