Modern Football is Broken - Picture Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

YD6W5mA.gif

Doesn't give a shit does he. His first thought is what's in this for ME? Sad. Maybe he's too fat to lift himself out of his seat to help?

He got his camera out in record time though...
...probably the last time he moved that fast was when he collected a double whopper from the... sorry, had a double whopper delivered to his house ... sorry again... to his bed by special delivery!

Rival fans attending a match together?

liverpool-and-everton-fans-together-at-wembley-for-the-fa-cup-semi-final-620-384395871_crop_650.jpg

Get yerself to fuck.:lamelashock:
To be fair, it's been like that for years. A lot of blues would buy tickets in the Kop to watch the derby and wouldn't get any hassle - you can see it in old videos of games etc. It's called the 'friendly rivalry' for a reason - a lot of blues and reds are in the same family!

Doesn't give a shit does he. His first thought is what's in this for ME? Sad. Maybe he's too fat to lift himself out of his seat to help?

I know we're all commenting on this in a light-hearted way, but there is something very telling about the total lack of ANY sort of emotive reaction (not even a wince!) other than a 'Tarbuckian'; "ho-hoh... der we go den, one der dat fer me facebook photos..."
...thank fuck it wasn't Muamba... he'd have got his Video camera out too!!

Why would you get a fucking 3 year ban for a bit of harmless fun?

Type in "Leeds fan 3 years ban" on google and it gives you a good idea (Which there is no reason - no other thing that wasn't filmed, it was for exactly that. Beer sliding..) He was charged under section 5 public order act. The same one which being used against us for the "Yids" saga. As i've said before in the "Yid chanting" thread that section is so broad you can pretty much be arrested for anything under it. Needs looking at it, but its an easy nick so will never change.

:walker-scream: Football police are the worst of the worst.

I was out in our local town on new years eve which is in Somerset, and this chant started in the smoking area :parker:. I could not bring myself to chant it and started chanting 'yid army' instead:vdvshh:. Fickle as everyone was began chanting to. Couldn't decide whether it was cool because everyone was chanting spurs songs or shit because these cunts don't support spurs. I did come to the conclusion however, that these were a bunch of fucking special cases.:freundgoal:

Envy?

:adeninja:

Back
Top Bottom