Modrics latest comments

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh calm down now. Fuck sake. How many people need to have a go at him. What sort of world do we live in when a man can't talk about something completely unrelated and then start whining about Jew boys for no good reason.

S.L.R said:
Oh calm down now. Fuck sake. How many people need to have a go at him. What sort of world do we live in when a man can't talk about something completely unrelated and then start whining about Jew boys for no good reason.
Jew really made me laugh. :)

Stanners said:
DannySpur said:
Do black people get offended when you say or refer to a Black Man, as a Black Man?

I think if you referred to an adult black man as a 'black boy' he would have every right to be offended.

:harryblow:

The majority I know don't. Maybe that's just because we're mates I dunno.

yiddo2786 said:
Did anybody think Trunk had gone too far when Modric's dad told him to "cut off his (Levy's) jew balls"?

Why is that too far? What have I exactly said that is anti-semitic with that remark? Daniel Levy is Jewish, a Jew. He has testicles.

I didn't say chop off his 'Kyke' balls.

Non-issue.

My material is consistently distasteful, there are a lot of other things that I'd sooner understand you taking exception to in that one video alone.

tehTrunk said:
yiddo2786 said:
Did anybody think Trunk had gone too far when Modric's dad told him to "cut off his (Levy's) jew balls"?

Why is that too far? What have I exactly said that is anti-semitic with that remark? Daniel Levy is Jewish, a Jew. He has testicles.

I didn't say chop off his 'Kyke' balls.

Non-issue.

My material is consistently distasteful, there are a lot of other things that I'd sooner understand you taking exception to in that one video alone.
I did not think you'd gone too far at all.

Back
Top Bottom