Modrics latest comments

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tucker said:
DannySpur said:
What about the fact of Nationality differences between Nations, how do we Define a Nation then? Oh I no that person is English, that person Is Jewish or that person is a Jew because surely according to the dictionary Jew and Jewish mean the same thing.

*looks up the country of Jewtopia*...... nope google maps has fuck all. Oh yeah that's right because Judaism is Faith not a fucking country you utter utter thundercunt. It's this kind of insidious bollocks and excuse making for racism that allows people like the BNP and UKIP to thrive in this country. The argument of:

"oh we were only using it as a term of differentiation"

Is utter utter shite, and has been used by bigots and racists for fucking decades. Wait a minute......

[ Image ]

What if DannySpur is John Terry????

[ Image ]

Jewtopia wtf? Look up the word Jewish and you will see that by definition it is a nation of people.

What you going on about? BNP and UKIP? what has that got to do with anything?

DannySpur said:
Jewtopia wtf? Look up the word Jewish and you will see that by definition it is a nation of people.
Nation as in group of people with a commonality, not a country with nationalities.
facepalm.gif

DannySpur said:
Do black people get offended when you say or refer to a Black Man, as a Black Man?

I think if you referred to an adult black man as a 'black boy' he would have every right to be offended.

:harryblow:

DannySpur said:
How is Jew boy racist?

This has been explained to you countless times... :avbfacepalm: How can you not see that saying "You Jew Boy" is not in anyway a negative or derogatory comment based on race?

Why is it slightly more considered under the belt when it comes to Race? Opposed to if someone was to call or consider someone Dumb or stupid? It could still make you feel the similar negative emotions although depending on how tough your skin is and how badly you let it get to you. If everyone is pointing at you, like everyone replying to me in this forum and saying I'm way out of line, when I feel that I haven't done anything wrong, the tables are turned against me, I'm on my own on this one, backed into a corner / suffocated. Things are not looking good for me, I'm losing my rep points faster then usain bolt, people are saying I'm wrong, calling me a troll telling me to fuck off trying to belittle me, trying to get me to apoligise but this is all OK because I said Jew Boy.

Cry me a river Danny :vdvcry:

Tucker said:
There are plenty of things on this forum that is not innocent and The Club Tottenham Hotspurs as we all commonly know had original board members who was Jewish and DL as far as I know is British, so how can that be an innocent description of him of his religion. It's just everyone replying has taken that comment as being something bad.

Your'e right, because there are lots of other less than innocent comments on the forum we should just put up with this kind of shite. I can't even understand the rest of what you said up there, it's incomprehensible gibberish.

Jew Boy not acceptable. But telling someone to Fuck off is?
:dempsey:
What the fuck kind of comparison is that? Me telling your to fuck off is on a completely different level to your insidious little comment. That's like saying texting while driving is unacceptable but wearing a hat in church isn't either.

From dictionary.com

Jew·ish   [joo-ish] Show IPA
adjective
of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the Jews or Judaism: Jewish customs.
Informal . Yiddish.

I think the "nation" you are thinking of is the concept of a group of people being a nation, where as the analogy you used was refering to countries and nationalities, so how in gods name is your comparison to calling someone English being acceptable in anyway related to your little backhanded "Jewboy" comment? hmmm?

Stanners said:
DannySpur said:
Do black people get offended when you say or refer to a Black Man, as a Black Man?

I think if you referred to an adult black man as a 'black boy' he would have every right to be offended.

:harryblow:

This! 100 times over.

In fact, a black mate of mine works on the door of a popular night spot in town. I would be more than happy to arrange a meet between the two of you so that you can find out first hand whether a black man takes offence to a comment like "let me into the club black boy!"

Jew boy on it's own is not racist. "You fucking jew boy" is racist.

Matter of context. Original post was an ill-judged "joke" which hasn't gone down well. Don't think it required all of this though, to be honest.

Abbey Yid said:

Matter of context. Original post was an ill-judged "joke" which hasn't gone down well. Don't think it required all of this though, to be honest.
For me, it's because he continued to defend it.

He said 'Let me go Jew Boy'. Not sure why he brought race into it, unless to intimate a racist context.

Abbey Yid said:

As Schooboy'sOwnStuff says, I think it's more about his staunch defence of it rather than the comments itself that kept the thread going.

He's dug his own grave, no doubt. But he was (suicidally) defending himself from the lambasting he took from several people.

It was a flippant remark, i'm sure we're all guilty of them occasionally.

Although not being Jewish myself, I may well be missing something, in which case ignore me!

Abbey Yid said:
He's dug his own grave, no doubt. But he was (suicidally) defending himself from the lambasting he took from several people.

Although not being Jewish myself, I may well be missing something, in which case ignore me!

To be honest, yes we all make remarks sometimes that are not 100% ok. But most people when challenged about said remarks will hold their hands up and say "well actually sorry, I never meant it to sound like that."

You don't need to be Jewish to be offended by his standpoint on this. He could have avoided a lot of flack by just apologising. I think a lot of my ill feeling about this guy is because he dredged up the whole Modric thing again, but then tinged it with unnecessary racial undertones. To be fair I honestly believe this guy is just trolling. Which again explains a lot of the animosity towards him from myself and other board members.

Tucker said:
To be honest, yes we all make remarks sometimes that are not 100% ok. But most people when challenged about said remarks will hold their hands up and say "well actually sorry, I never meant it to sound like that."

You don't need to be Jewish to be offended by his standpoint on this. He could have avoided a lot of flack by just apologising. I think a lot of my ill feeling about this guy is because he dredged up the whole Modric thing again, but then tinged it with unnecessary racial undertones. To be fair I honestly believe this guy is just trolling. Which again explains a lot of the animosity towards him from myself and other board members.
Abbey Yid said:
Abbey Yid said:
He's dug his own grave, no doubt. But he was (suicidally) defending himself

We're agreeing, chill :avbshock:

Back
Top Bottom