Monaco away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Walker should start at LB. Trippier should start out right since it will be more comfortable for him.
I'd move any of our defensively minded CM's to LB if we could, but none of them have anything resembling a useful left foot and Dembele HAS to start at CM in such a big game.

We can maybe nick it 1-0, but, it's more likely to be 1-1 draw or a 2-1 loss.
I'd like nothing more than for us to smash those shameful assholes to bits though after last season's kick fest.
I fucking HATE chelsea.
Yep agreed Walker at left wing back and Trippier on the right.

...so remind me what competition we ARE taking seriously this year...?
Are we supposed to believe we're saving it all for the Premier League title push... or are we going for the FA Cup this year?

I'm confused.com
anyone who uses a ".com" to make a point is a bell

raw

Lol- I feel the same way, but what better option do we have?

I'd rather Davies at LWB.

Hell, I'd even consider Eriksen at LWB, above Walker.

Or Jan.

Walker cannot use his left foot to save his life and you're moving into Sherwood thinking to even let the thought enter your mind.

I'd rather Davies at LWB.

Hell, I'd even consider Eriksen at LWB, above Walker.

Or Jan.

Walker cannot use his left foot to save his life and you're moving into Sherwood thinking to even let the thought enter your mind.
Davies is injured and jan playing on the left means wimmer and dier as a partnership.

Does anybody know for definite whether we will be playing at Wembley or Whl for the Europa league (assuming we don't lose to CSKA)?

Can't seem to find the info of the club's website and have only so far heard speculation from fans and that avenue has produced both answers.:wall:

So let's consider the options here

We play with a back 4 and put Jan at LB
We play with a back 5 and put Walker at LWB
We play with a back 5 and put Jan at LB, but CCV at CB
We play with a back 5 and put someone/anyone at LWB

Am I missing anything, or is the situation really that bad? Lol.

Would be a great time for Toby to make a come back.

Does anybody know for definite whether we will be playing at Wembley or Whl for the Europa league (assuming we don't lose to CSKA)?

Can't seem to find the info of the club's website and have only so far heard speculation from fans and that avenue has produced both answers.:wall:

It hasn't been agreed yet, according to the club. No one has any idea what happens if we get in the EL.

We aren't fucked, we just are probably playing for a draw on current offensive form.
I don't see Chelsea going goal-less and I don't see us scoring more than 1, and a pen likely at that.
A win would be unbelievable. 50% chance to draw. 5% chance or less of winning I'm afraid.
Chelsea have won 6 on the trot. Conte has them not just believing in themselves, but developing a swagger.

I want nothing more than to smash them to bits, but it would be miraculous I think given our current form.

We aren't fucked, we just are probably playing for a draw on current offensive form.
I don't see Chelsea going goal-less and I don't see us scoring more than 1, and a pen likely at that.
A win would be unbelievable. 50% chance to draw. 5% chance or less of winning I'm afraid.
Chelsea have won 6 on the trot. Conte has them not just believing in themselves, but developing a swagger.

I want nothing more than to smash them to bits, but it would be miraculous I think given our current form.

I see it as 80% chance to lose, 19% to draw, 1% to win. We're no where near good enough at the moment to match them, so not sure how you can say a draw is 50%

Back
Top Bottom