Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sounds like a job for this guy:

1616571.main_image.jpg

Stick a fork in him. He's done.

Will never forget the 2015/2016 season when he was absolutely incredible and one of, if not, the best central midfielder in the league.

So fucking sad to see.

So slow on the ball today, constantly the wrong side of his man, constant fouling. I want to remember Dembele for his best performances not for what he's become. Injuries have sadly taken their toll on him.

Can’t wIt for Wanyama to get back match sharp
Think you will see a different Winks and Dembele with a DM in the side, brings so much control to the midfield and so much protection to the defence, gives that vital second of space for Winks to see the pass and for Dembele to pick his run. Both were poor today but that's largely because they are not a DM.

Think you will see a different Winks and Dembele with a DM in the side, brings so much control to the midfield and so much protection to the defence, gives that vital second of space for Winks to see the pass and for Dembele to pick his run. Both were poor today but that's largely because they are not a DM.

I partially agree, but there was a time where - even when paired with a pure DM - Dembele was the one that held the ball, creating the calm and space for the rest of the team to do their thing... He might perform better with a DM, but i fear he only has so much left physically.

Fernardinho knew what he was doing with that dirty start on him early in the game. Just to slow him downa bit. He wasn't at his best, and with awful Winks, it looked really poor.

Likely to miss Swans because of a groin injury he suffered against Southampton.

FFS, when healthy he is probably my favorite midfielder in our entire team.

Back
Top Bottom