Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe I've had one too many to drink, but fuck it. I'm sticking by this following statement.

The best performance from a Spurs midfielder ever. Can't think of a single player who has played like that for us before - he was untouchable today. Unbelievable.

Modric used to do that on a weekly basis. If Dembele was more consistant/ less injury prone, I'd rate him above Modric.

Modric used to do that on a weekly basis. If Dembele was more consistant/ less injury prone, I'd rate him above Modric.
never will he be better than Modric,
Mousa holds the ball and tackles better, but lacks that final pass that modric has
but of course both are poor at shooting

From the YT Dembele vid comments section...

I'm an Woolwich fan but not blind to quality when I see it -- and this guy killed us today. MOTM for Spurs in my opinion without doubt. I felt particularly bad for Wilshire as Dembele completely bossed him. Did he make one bad pass the entire game? And .... can we switch him out for Xhaka for the rest of this season and next? Just asking...

:dembelelol:

Majestic yesterday, same as he was against Man Utd (always seems to play well against them for some reason). I cant think of another player that does what he does as well as he does in world football - strength, passing, pace - he can hit a shot as well but just doesnt do it enough... I remember that goal against Lyon. Also its the balance he gives us being left footed as well, not a lot of CM's are and most oppo will be used to right footed turns. He will be crucial to us finishing in the top 4 so lets hope he can stay fit now and put any lingering fitness concerns to bed as its his only real weakness.

From the YT Dembele vid comments section...

I'm an Woolwich fan but not blind to quality when I see it -- and this guy killed us today. MOTM for Spurs in my opinion without doubt. I felt particularly bad for Wilshire as Dembele completely bossed him. Did he make one bad pass the entire game? And .... can we switch him out for Xhaka for the rest of this season and next? Just asking...

:dembelelol:

Think he made one lol....97% completion.

Back
Top Bottom